Gary Mack- Sixth floor museum

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: Gary Mack- Sixth floor museum

Post by kenmurray »

Jerry Craig wrote:he told me if anything is wrong in the museum let him know and he will see about fixing it hell he wont even meet with meJerry, you should had told him if he wants to fix it and make things better, do us and the world a favor and leave!!!!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Tell him just to drop by on Fridays and pick up his check
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Tell him just to drop by on Fridays and pick up his check I wouldn't even do that. I would mail it to him.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I want to watch him beg
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

we will make him beg us to stop in the media when we get done!!!
Phil Dragoo

Confusatory

Post by Phil Dragoo »

kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Phil, that is it. You nailed it!!!
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

HOT DAMN, SON!!! I frikken choked on my lunch seeing that! Doesn't look like Dunkel, though, More like "the Specter of falsehood" We totally need this pic to go viral! Can't be topped.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

here is somthing for everybody to see the man that starts fights and spits on people that dont agree with himcheck out this link of news with mike and his BShttp://www.wfaa.com/news/Police-crack-down-on- ... 79869.html
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I wonder how Mike Brownlow was found in order to be interviewed?is he recommended by Gary Mack and the city.This is the last bastion of freedom of speech for the American peopleand the rest of the world interested in the truth.Something has to be done or we may as well throw in the towel.I don't think some of us realise how important Dealey Plaza is to us.This is where the public comes for information.There is no other way to reach as many people.Read all the books you want, but if we have no voice to the public we are dead in the water.http://www.wfaa.com/news/Police-crack-d ... 79869.html