compairing two world leaders

JFK Assassination
jessine

Post by jessine »

[quote]Another question: Should we expect and demand more from our leaders? That, I know the answer to. [/quote]

yeah, I do know the answer to that one too!
I am still doubting about James Files. I really want to believe his story, because then there would be an answer to so many questions. But still, it is so hard to believe.

Jessine
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Comparing two World Leaders - Caesar and JFK:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

03.15.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:12.12.2006 Jessine Posted this interesting Headline.The Comparison between Julius Caesar and JFK was the Take Off Point.An interesting discussion followed on a Point Of Discussion and Informationthat always interested me.Like Julius Caesar, and many Great Leaders, JFK did many positive, and negativethings.I have always favored a more compete discussion of Great Leaders should be attempted.If "we" are to censor their sins from scrutiny, are "we" not the same as our Government,and Main Stream Media who avoids or buries the truth from Current Affairs, and History ?Where do we draw the Line To Avoid The Complete Truth ?I have never agreed that the Personal Lives of Leaders Was Also Not Open For CompleteAnd Open Discussion.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKresearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.