Have other assassins besides James Files been identified?

JFK Assassination
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

With all due respect, Mr. Brychek, all of the posts here are "theories" and nothing more, including yours and Wim's. I have the greatest respect for Wim and everyone on here, but not one of us has an "up" on anyone else. Granted, some of us have not been in the JFK research arena as long as others, but length of study does not necessarily equate to accuracy of theory. As a famous person once said, We are entitled to our own opinion, but not our own facts. I personally have not made up my mind yet about what happened, if I had, why would I need to be on any forum, it would be my own "case closed" and over and out. I am here for discussion, brainstorming, and listening to other's point of view. Just a few links here that do express comments that many people observed and documented what appeared to be a bullet hole in the front windshield of the limo the day of and in the days after the assassination. Thanks for responding to my post!
LiAnn
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/limo.htm
http://www.mindspring.com/~pamelajfk/hole1.html
http://www.worldaffairsbrief.com/keytopics/JFK.shtml
http://www.strike-the-root.com/51/herman/herman16.html
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Ms. LiAnn Simpson:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Ms. LiAnn Simpson,

I was offering you facts, and interpretive analysis from eyewitnesses and participants from the JFK Assassination, that I have personally spoken to,
and actual photos that I have seen.

Not mere theories, and wild conjecture.

You are free to disregard me, of course.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

I would never disregard anyone, Bruce, except Bugliosi, he and his book are a joke in my opinion.
I respect the fact you have done tremendous research, and I may yet come over to yours and Wim's side completely, I am just not there yet.
Thanks!!
LiAnn
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

I am only posting this for discussion purposes and am not arguing any point. I remember seeing a documentary on the coverup a few years ago and a man that worked in Detroit for the company that made the actual Limo that Kennedy rode in gave an interview. He stated that he was called into work that weekend and saw the Limo in a locked bay. It was brought there to replace the window and he said that the window had a bullet hole in it. The limo was secretly flown in a military transport plane. They had to manufacture the glass because it wasn't a stock size or had stock material. He gave this interview right before he died. He had been sworn to secrecy. Can anyone else remember this interview?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Mr. Tom Jeffers:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Tom Jeffers,

Good to hear from you. I don't recall what you are referring to, but I will surely check. Anyone else hear of, or read of what Tom Jeffers is referring to ? Also, that does not eleminate damage to the window while in transit, either intentional to cover-up, or accidental.

But for the record, at Jimmy's request, I went to an old auto yard and tried to shoot through a front windshield of a car from 100 feet, and 200 feet, with a .22 long rifle, a 30- 06, and a 30-30, from an elevated position.

The bullets cracked the windshield substantially, but never made full penetration. The angle of the windshield seems to encourage deflection, in my opinion.

Are my test circumstances exacting, and perfect ? No.

Food for thought.

Also, the pictures of the inside front windshield of JFK'S limo clearly do not show a complete penetration, in my opinion.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

Tom if you will scroll up to my post earlier where I listed 4 links, the one that starts with mindspring talks about that very thing and the man who was able to get into the garage.
LiAnn
Rob Waters

Re: Response To Mr. Tom Jeffers:

Post by Rob Waters »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Tom Jeffers,Good to hear from you. I don't recall what you are referring to, but I will surely check. Anyone else hear of, or read of what Tom Jeffers is referring to ? Also, that does not eleminate damage to the window while in transit, either intentional to cover-up, or accidental.But for the record, at Jimmy's request, I went to an old auto yard and tried to shoot through a front windshield of a car from 100 feet, and 200 feet, with a .22 long rifle, a 30- 06, and a 30-30, from an elevated position.The bullets cracked the windshield substantially, but never made full penetration. The angle of the windshield seems to encourage deflection, in my opinion.Are my test circumstances exacting, and perfect ? No.Food for thought.Also, the pictures of the inside front windshield of JFK'S limo clearly do not show a complete penetration, in my opinion.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.

Yes, i have seen it. its on the lost episodes of TMWKK.