JFK'S INJURES HIS BACK WITH GIRLFRIEND BEFORE DEATH:

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: JFK'S INJURES HIS BACK WITH GIRLFRIEND BEFORE DEATH:

Post by Bob »

You make a good point Thom, but it took awhile to get the story straight. In terms of Kellerman, now that I believe the limo virtually stopped in the killing zone, with the help of the pilot car in front of it, Kellerman certainly had time to get his ass back to the rear of the car and do his job. As in...protect the President.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Do we have evidence that the limo stopped?I heard it said they had to slow down because of the pillot car and letting the ss agent on board?who was in the front car?is there a video of this?
andries

Post by andries »

I doubt if the assasionation could have taken place at all without at least one person in the first car and p limo knowing what to come and what to do.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I guess everyone there knew about it.wonder if Jackie knew?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK INJURES HIS BACK WITH GIRLFRIEND BEFORE DEATH:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.17.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.14.2006 - I originally Posted this Attention Getting Headline.02.13.2010 - Mr. Joe Hall you Posted the last comment in this thread. Please take notice.Please read, and study this entire thread to refresh your recollection of my theory and writings.07.16.2010 - Joe you Posted the Headline: Bulletproof Vest.After reading, and studying this entire thread, seek to reconcile it with your comments about a Bulletproof Vest, please.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspectof this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may notbe as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Bruce thanks for re posting this.I could not find it but did recall your comments about the back brace very well..I read somewhere that JFK wore a Vest in Houston is what caused me to inquire if anyone knew.I am no expert or have any knowledge of braces. I think the reasoning for JFKs reactions or lack of could well be charged to the brace no problem.reasoning says that there were a very few possibilities about the shallow woundI suppose by looking at the shirt and coat that there was in fact a wound..This was one of the first thread that I posted on after joining the forum.So if I read correctly you are saying the brace deflected the Bullet that LHO fired?Are you saying Oswald did the shooting?if you know anything more about the Back Brace I would be interested, I am a little thick headed about understanding what types of comments you are expecting?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I don't see any bullet holes or blood?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK INJURES HIS BACK WITH GIRLFRIEND BEFORE DEATH:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.17.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.14.2006 - I first Posted this Attention Getting Headline.Ken - Under Joe Hall's Zapruder Headline of 12.01.2009, with your own Post of 12.01.2009, countless other Headlines, and individual Posts, you never cease to amaze me. You are incredible for coming up with links and material that are of substantial interest, and research and study value to me, and I suspect other JFK Forum Members. Thank you, Ken Murray.If I want deep, intense, well researched, well studied analytical, probative, disturbing thought patterns that areSpot On, I expect Phil Dragoo to come through. And he always does with frightening clarity and consistency. Hebrilliant and precise. And I usually agree with him 90 % of the time.If I want historical, philosophical, metaphysical, quantitative, international, cultural analysis, Christoph Hans Messner is there. And I usually agree with him 90 % of the time. If I want consistently overall balanced, fair, focused, inspiring and interpretative American Analysis, Bob Fox is there. And I usually agree with him 90 % of the time.If you want intense, opinionated, no-holds barred, overall perspective with depth in commitment, research and understanding, Wim Dankbaar is there. And I usually agree with him 90 % of the time.If you want Immediate Encyclopedic Authoritative References, with devastating accuracy, and relevance, Ken Murray is there. And I usually agree with him 90 % of the time.Of course there are many other great JFK Forum Members who are far too many to list here now. But over time, I will point them out from time to time, as the occasions arise. Just being reflective today. My Opinion.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspectof this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may notbe as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

kenmurray wrote:JFK's back brace:http://jfkresearch.freehomepage.com/cgi ... ace.jpgJoe, maybe the secret service took the back brace to the cleaners.