two people behind the fence

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: two people behind the fence

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jsnow915 wrote:this is quite the curious question...you have to remember...Files is an honorable man to a certain extent and a thug...who won't give people up...I'd like to keep this subject alive because it is very important.I have to go with Jsnow915 here. Even the railroad tower guy, Lee Bowers, saw at least TWO men behind the fence, and we have Files saying that nobody was near him behind the fence. We also have Files initially leaving out the part about the Air Force bigwig, Lansdale, visiting him behind the fence.It's like Files tells the truth but leaves certain parts of the truth out for reasons such as protecting others. ???
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

not to ruffle feathers, i'd like Files story to be real. but, his critics point out how his story changes to fit facts. if he's leaving things out to protect others, it does hurt his story somewhat. if he adds them later, that also is damaging. http://davesjfk.com/ is a link by Perry. it's an interesting page 'cause it shows the argument to the other side of the conspiracy. i'm NOT trying to debunk any story, it's important to know both sides to have any debate on the people we all talk about here.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Dave Perry is not an "equivalent on the other side of conspiracy theorists". Fairness is ok, but Wim Dankbaar has torn his arguments into pieces already. Dave Perry is a deliberate distorter and lone-nutter, who does not dare to have public discussion with Wim. Actually, by the Bothun photo, together with the Bell-film and the Wiegman-film, one could calculate, how much time Files needed to walk from the fence to the position in the Bothun photo. My guess: 45 seconds from the time of the fatal shot. Please watch the right man on the stairs on grassy knoll at the end of Nix-film. He is turning immediately to the upstairs-direction after the fatal shot.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

well, i found it interesting...
tpfleming

Post by tpfleming »

It's not that I think Files is lying, but there is no Dealey eyewitness who verifies his story of being alone behind the fence. Yet there are several eyewitnesses--Bowers, Hoffman, Arnold--who saw more than one man behind the fence. Files may be protecting someone, sure, but I have always had one more big problem with the choice of Files as an assassin by the plotters. Why entrust a kid like him with the murder of the century? Why not Lucien Sarti, or some other member of the French Corsican mob? Why not someone from William Harvey's ZR-RIFLE program. In other words, why not a more experienced, capable hit man? Files was at the time barely 20 years old, correct? If I'm David Atlee Phillips or Lansdale, or whoever was the mastermind, Files would have been too young and untested to be relied on for such a cataclysmic, world-shattering assignment.Tim Flemingwww.eloquentbooks.com/MurderOfAnAmericanNazi.htmlhttp://leftlooking.blogspot.com
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

when was Lansdale added to Files story? protection? he had been dead since 1987.
ChristophMessner

tpfleming wrote: I have always had one more big problem with the choice of Files as an assassin by the plotters. Why entrust a kid like him with the murder of the century? Why not Lucien Sarti, or some other member of the French Corsican mob? Why not someone from William Harvey's ZR-RIFLE program. In other words, why not a more experienced, capable hit man? Files was at the time barely 20 years old, correct? If I'm David Atlee Phillips or Lansdale, or whoever was the mastermind, Files would have been too young and untested to be relied on for such a cataclysmic, world-shattering assignment.To me it is plausible that all the elder hitmen liked to push some part of responsibility towards a young 21-year-old firebrand. At the age of 21 you can be a very expierenced hitman already (Files made many headshots in Laos already), much less trembling while shooting like a 40-year-old because of better fitness, but at this young age there is a lack of life experience. For Files it was much like an adventure, a thrill, for the elder ones it was a job and the thoughtful among them knew that this could bring much trouble later on, shooting a president and being CIA-controlled. Additionally Files was only a backup shooter. Probably Nicoletti's autonomous last-minute decision to order Files to do so. Landsdale and Phillips rather said: "Let the mob guys do the dirty part, they chose the shooters among themselves, we mainly care for the cover up and for disinfo."
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ChristophMessner wrote:tpfleming wrote: I have always had one more big problem with the choice of Files as an assassin by the plotters. Why entrust a kid like him with the murder of the century? Why not Lucien Sarti, or some other member of the French Corsican mob? Why not someone from William Harvey's ZR-RIFLE program. In other words, why not a more experienced, capable hit man? Files was at the time barely 20 years old, correct? If I'm David Atlee Phillips or Lansdale, or whoever was the mastermind, Files would have been too young and untested to be relied on for such a cataclysmic, world-shattering assignment.To me it is plausible that all the elder hitmen liked to push some part of responsibility towards a young 21-year-old firebrand. At the age of 21 you can be a very expierenced hitman already (Files made many headshots in Laos already), much less trembling while shooting like a 40-year-old because of better fitness, but at this young age there is a lack of life experience. For Files it was much like an adventure, a thrill, for the elder ones it was a job and the thoughtful among them knew that this could bring much trouble later on, shooting a president and being CIA-controlled. Additionally Files was only a backup shooter. Probably Nicoletti's autonomous last-minute decision to order Files to do so. Landsdale and Phillips rather said: "Let the mob guys do the dirty part, they chose the shooters among themselves, we mainly care for the cover up and for disinfo."I agree with you, Christoph. Most "hitmen" (like in gangs or the mafia or whatever) start doing hits in their teens...like age 15 or so. In Files' case he was probably already killing people in Laos when he was 18...Wait! He actually said that he killed his sister's boyfriend when he was younger than that, didn't he?
ChristophMessner

Yes, Files took revenge for the murder of his sister at the age of 16. He blow the murderer's head away.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

if Files is real, and his story about leaving a calling card (coins, canaries, bitten shells) and doing things on a hit that pissed off Nicoletti. why in the heck would he choose him at the last minute to shoot? gosh knows, if you believe everyone who was behind it, back out on the last minute, you wouldn't get offed yourself? besides the story of Roselli being on the west coast that day?