i should've done this in the first place so sorry everybody

JFK Assassination
saracarter766

Re: i should've done this in the first place so sorry everybody

Post by saracarter766 »

that is exactly what i am gonna do is lock it up in a rubber room..
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

saracarter766 wrote:that is exactly what i am gonna do is lock it up in a rubber room.. Now THAT's thinkin' with yer dipstick, Jimmy!!!!!! LOL
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Pennyworth wrote: ... because I know who killed the Kennedys beyond a reasonable doubt Who killed the Kennedys, Paul? Why don't you tell it? What would happen, if you would tell?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

ChristophMessner wrote:Pennyworth wrote: ... because I know who killed the Kennedys beyond a reasonable doubt Who killed the Kennedys, Paul? Why don't you tell it? What would happen, if you would tell?Go through my postsI've dropped enough hints and info to make a book...just go look.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I agree with Chris....Paul who is it?....and why.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

it's BS
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Guys,In the interest of making this forum a positive experience, let's just step back and take a deep breath.I trust Bob and Pennyworth that this "Dan" did exist and that what happened actually happened.Let's just drop it and move on.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I would like to see what PP's theory is and why...if it sounds reasonable,then case closed....(sorry about the Posner pun)
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Pennyworth wrote:ChristophMessner wrote:Pennyworth wrote: ... because I know who killed the Kennedys beyond a reasonable doubt Who killed the Kennedys, Paul? Why don't you tell it? What would happen, if you would tell?Go through my postsI've dropped enough hints and info to make a book...just go look.Paul, Just try to say it again in short plain sentences. Please! For us! Ok? A very comprehensive shortcut about who it was and why they did it. Otherwise you really do not sound that very convincing. I don't mean about Dan, but about who you say you know shot JFK. Chris
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Guys,In the interest of making this forum a positive experience, let's just step back and take a deep breath.I trust Bob and Pennyworth that this "Dan" did exist and that what happened actually happened.Let's just drop it and move on.i could'nt agree more pasquale and yes let's move on like you said.