David Atlee Phillips at LHO's press conference?

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: David Atlee Phillips at LHO's press conference?

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:Keep up the good work Katisha. Sara, I hope you are feeling better. I didn't watch ghost hunters last night, but I'm sure my wife did, that 's her favorite show. I had some other errands to do. Also, speaking of ghost hunting, I believe Pasquale and John Snow are really into that. John went to Gettysburg this weekend as a matter of fact to ghost hunt I believe. A friend of mine from work went to college at Gettysburg and he tells me of the hauntings that he has heard about there, like at the old hospital. I think he said there will be a special about Gettysburg later this month on the Travel channel. The time I went to Gettysburg, I didn't see any ghosts, but it was a surreal feeling knowing that you were standing on ground that so many thousands of men had died on.The more scientific theory behind ghosts involves the same energy that is measured when, for example, someone has been in a car crash and the doctors are measuring their brain-wave activity to see if they're brain-dead or not. That engergy is electromagnetic. It's basically the same energy that our nerves use. Anyway, when someone dies, that energy doesn't just cease to exist. Basic physics laws say that energy is neither created nor destroyed. It's just always changed from one form to another. SO...that being said, where does that "brain-wave" activity go when someone dies? Does it dilute into the atmosphere? Does it stay intact? We ghost hunters suspect that that energy might stay intact and that it is the physical signature of a spirit. There's other evidence such as basically every culture since written history knows what a ghost is. Native Americans, Europeans...acient Greeks, Eqyptians, Romans..they ALL seem to know what a ghost is. How could all these cultures have that concept? It's something to consider. Okay, I'm done talking about ghosts! LOL
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

The real ghosts appear when you go to your limit in reality. Just walk through the woods in darkness and you will see. In Germany the word for ghost and spirit is the same: Geist. Nevertheless David Atlee Phillip was not a ghost, but really physically present at LHO's press conference. Maybe his spirit was not that good and he was LHO's bad ghost.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Speaking of ghosts and Presidents, one of the most startling things I saw or read, was the dream Abraham Lincoln had shortly before he was assassinated. He dreamed he was wondering in the White House and he heard people weeping. He came upon the East Room where he saw soldiers guarding a casket in there and there were several mourners around the coffin as well. Lincoln asked who was in the casket and he was told it was the President who was killed by an assassin. Very eery.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:Speaking of ghosts and Presidents, one of the most startling things I saw or read, was the dream Abraham Lincoln had shortly before he was assassinated. He dreamed he was wondering in the White House and he heard people weeping. He came upon the East Room where he saw soldiers guarding a casket in there and there were several mourners around the coffin as well. Lincoln asked who was in the casket and he was told it was the President who was killed by an assassin. Very eery. I heard that too! That certainly is eerie!!!!
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

last night on ghost hunters they were at a titanic museum investigating and seeing that i am a huge titanic buff i was looking forward to that episode all week and i was to sick to watch it dammit.
Bob

Post by Bob »

saracarter766 wrote:last night on ghost hunters they were at a titanic museum investigating and seeing that i am a huge titanic buff i was looking forward to that episode all week and i was to sick to watch it dammit. Sara...that had to be a sinking feeling. Seriously, I love to read books about that subject matter and watch ship wreck specials a lot. My family has a summer home right on Lake Michigan and the Great Lakes has had it's ample share of ship wrecks over the years. Speaking of that...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U219P_zs7w
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

Bob wrote:saracarter766 wrote:last night on ghost hunters they were at a titanic museum investigating and seeing that i am a huge titanic buff i was looking forward to that episode all week and i was to sick to watch it dammit. Sara...that had to be a sinking feeling. Seriously, I love to read books about that subject matter and watch ship wreck specials a lot. My family has a summer home right on Lake Michigan and the Great Lakes has had it's ample share of ship wrecks over the years. Speaking of that...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U219P_zs7wa sinking feeling bahahahahahahaha smartass roffl.
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Chris im sorry I have been informed by Gary Mack, that the man you thought was Phillips is in fact, John Rutledge, a Dallas Morning News reporter who was well known in town for many years.So it is not Phillips.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Hi Frenchy, if it is this John Rutledge: then it is definitely another disinfo by Gary Mack, cause the forehead of this John Rutledge is rectangular with round edges, whereas David Atlee Phillips forehead is more rhomb and fleeing. Let's try to find more photos of this John Ruthledge to be able to compare. Chris
katisha

Post by katisha »

Frenchy wrote:Chris im sorry I have been informed by Gary Mack, that the man you thought was Phillips is in fact, John Rutledge, a Dallas Morning News reporter who was well known in town for many years.So it is not Phillips.(my bolding) Oh right, that proves it then