JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: JFK'S INJURES HIS BACK WITH GIRLFRIEND BEFORE DEATH:

Post by Dealey Joe »

Thats it!never thoght of that
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK INJURES HIS BACK WITH GIRLFRIEND BEFORE DEATH:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.18.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.14.2006 - I first Posted this Attention Getting Headline.Please remember that JFK was wearing TWO (2) back braces on 11.22.1963, NOT ONE (1).Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research,studies, thoughts or writingson any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educated a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher'swho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

I've mentioned my curiosity about those braces before in another thread on this very subject. As a former resident of a tiny redneck town, who frequently wore western shirts in said town, I can ASSURE you that the blood & gore from JFK's head & back wounds would've soaked through in a very obvious way. To be honest, I don't accept those bandages as authentic. Even if they could be arranged in such a way as to hide the stains, why do so? We're talking about forensic evidence here. Why obscure it? I have yet to hear an argument that puts this to rest for me.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

can we show for sure that he was wearing the braces?I would assume if he needed them he would be wearing them.I had not forgotten that Bruce made the statement that JFK was wearing two.Not knowing what they were made of can we assume they would stop a bullet?I suppose there is no way to know if he in-fact had on a B.P. vest?I think he looked a little trim to have one on? but I don't know how vests were made either.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Joe, I'm certain enough he was wearing two braces that day, I just don't believe the ones in evidence are the actual braces. JFK's shirt & jacket were cut from him in the ER. What, they're gonna unwrap the bandages instead of cutting them as well? Doesn't track for me. You raised another interesting point as well. The braces wouldn't have provided any stopping power, but they would show the number of strikes from the rear, on the portion they were covering. I hadn't really considered that, as I was thinking more in terms of blood stains.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK INJURES HIS BACK WITH GIRLFRIEND BEFORE DEATH:

07.07.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.14.2006 - I originally Posted this Attention Getting Headline.On 11.22.1963 JFK was wearing:1. A Lengthy Body Wrap Type of Back Brace that he usually wore.2. A Stiff Canvas, Rubber, Vinyl Shoulder To Groin Back Brace that had recently been prescribed dueto recent Back Injuries.3. An Undershirt.4. A Dress Shirt.5. A Suit Coat.I had years ago done investigations, research, and study relative to the Shallow Bullet Wound or Bulletpossibly still lodged in JFK's Back.I have since lost any and all interest in this Subject Matter as it was a Train Headed Nowhere for mefor my own interests in research and writing.However, Robert P recently started a discussion about JFK's Back Wound under Kevin Fisher's Headline about JFK's Throat Wound.Robert P this is the Theory that I arrived at years ago, and I found it to be as valid as any other before Isimply lost Total Interest in This Train Going Nowhere For Me. My Opinion.I talked to several Ballistics, Bullet, Bullet Proof Clothing, Bullet Proof Vest, Gun, Shooting Experts, etc.I carefully described to them what had been reported as being worn by JFK on 11.22.1963.I was made aware of New Terms to me by more that one alleged expert.TRAMPOLINE EFFECT OR TRAMPOLINING EFFECT, IN ADDITION TO BULLET PROOF VEST EFFECT.The five (5) layers of clothing that JFK was wearing, with Strong Emphasis and Consideration on the Heavy Duty Back Brace, and the possibility that the second Back Brace could have come into play, could have had a TRAMPOLINE EFFECT OR EVEN A PARTIAL BULLET PROOF VEST EFFECT.This made as much sense to me as any other Theory that I had heard of, or read about up to that pointin time.While it is hard to Qualify and Quantify the True Ballistics Effects in Play on JFK 0n 11.22.1963, I wouldtend to strongly believe that some significant resistance did occur.But for me this is another Red Herring Point of No Interest any longer for me. My Opinion.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's whomay not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK'S INJURES HIS BACK WITH GIRLFRIEND BEFORE DEATH:

07.13.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.14.2007 - I originally Posted this Attention Getting and Leading Headline seeking deeper andmore probative analysis and discussion.An Excellent Discussion followed, but I want to push the envelope even more.JFK was instantly dead with his Head Shot. There was No Valiant Attempt to Save him. That is all lies, misdirection and propaganda.Jackie sat outside of the Emergency Room holding a Chunk of JFK's Brain in her Bloody,White Gloves.But catch and understand the Full Purpose of this Temporary Cover-Up and Lie.The phone systems in Washington, D.C. were down about one half hour.Many Government and Military Leaders were either In The Air on airplanes, or Out Of The Country.You are able to proceed more Freely if JFK IS IN THE PROCESS OF VALIANTLY BEING SAVED.IF JFK IS IMMEDIATELY DEAD OTHER LAWS, PROCEDURES, AND RULES SHOULD IMMEDIATELY KICK IN.JFK WAS DEAD.THIS WAS A MURDER CASE, AND SHOULD HAVE PROCEEDED AS ONE IMMEDIATELY.THERE WAS NO FEDERAL LAW THEN ABOUT KILLING A PRESIDENT. THIS WAS A STATE OF TEXASMURDER CASE.The Sleeping Giant Here that I sought for Members and Readers to realize was why wasn't the bullet immediately removed from JFK's back, and ultimately checked for ballistics against LHO's ManlicherCarcano rounds ?One reason was that it was already obvious to many that JFK was shot by more than one shooter, frommore than one direction, using more than one type of weapon. CONSPIRACY.JFK's BODY WAS ALTERED, AND MOVED.JFK's BODY WAS A MAJOR PORTION OF THE TOTALITY OF THE CRIME SCENE AND MURDER.ALL CHAIN OF EVIDENCE WAS BROKEN. NOTHING WOULD BE ADMISSIBLE IN A COURT OF LAW.Hence the Warren Commission Cover-Up and Frame-Up.WHERE IS THE REPORT ON LHO's MANLICHER CARCANO ULTIMATELY BEING COMPARED TO THE BULLETFROM JFK's BACK ?WHERE IS THE REPORT ON LHO's REVOLVER BEING COMPARED TO THE BULLET ROUNDS AND WOUNDS TAKEN FROM OFFICER TIPPIT's BODY ?WHERE IS THE REPORT ON JACK RUBYS's REVOLVER THAT ALLEGEDLY SHOT LHO, ALONG WITH ALL BALLISTICS ON THE BULLET AND WOUND FROM LHO's BODY ?WHERE IS THE REPORT ON JACK RUBY's REVOLVER THAT ALLEGEDLY SHOT LHO, BEING COMPARED TO THE BULLETS AND WOUNDS FROM OFFICER TIPPIT's BODY ?Eye witness reports describe a man matching Jack Ruby as the shooter of Officer Tippit.But NO. The logic that we have is that LHO must have shot Tippit, because LHO shot JFK.And since LHO shot JFK he had to be the shooter of Tippit.You can call that CIRCUITOUS ERRONEOUS REASONING, OR YOU CAN CALL IT THE REASONING OF THE WARREN COMMISSION.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's whomay not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

Could this layering of material (shirt, brace, coat, etc.) explain the possibility that the initial back shot, the one that essentially "stood JFK up" as a sitting target, could have been slowed down enough to only partially enter JFK's back and thus leaving a shallow wound that led nowhere? It could also explain where the "magic bullet" found on the stretcher came from if you believe the interview below with the neighbor of a former Secret Service agent who was in the follow-up car and claimed to have found a nearly pristine bullet in the limo while cleaning it up when they arrived at Parkland? This is heard around the 3 minute mark. Thoughts?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y8ZDPdjtuA&app=desktop
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK'S INJURES HIS BACK WITH GIRLFRIEND BEFORE DEATH:

07.13.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.14.2007 - I originally Posted this Attention Getting and Leading Headline.07.13.2015 - Bob Jonas Posted an Analytical, Intelligent Post with Facts and Information that I hadnot completely known, or considered.First, and Foremost, Welcome to Bob Jonas a Brand New, Intelligent, Well Read and Well StudiedAddition to the JFKMS Forum.Bob, that is certainly a possibility in my Mind's Eye. One of the Ballistics Experts that I interviewed introduced me to New Terminology - Trampoline Effect, and Trampolining. It would apparently fit with your Thought Process on this Subject Matter.I will certainly look at your Secret Service Video later. Great Facts and Information.Certainly a much more probable Theory to me than Darts, Ice Bullets, and Sabots.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writingson any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I have seen this before. Quite interesting. Welcome to the forum Bob Jonas!