The Shooters

JFK Assassination
Alex Hidell

Re: The Shooters

Post by Alex Hidell »

JFK had turned to wave to the crowd on his right and was looking directly at the grassy knoll when he was shot in the throat.This was at or about frames 188-190 in Z Film. Per WC publsihed frame by frame Z film, film blurs at this point due to Z being startled by gunshot.EVERY medical team member at Parkland identified throat wound as smooth , approx 5mm across and a wound of entry.No chance this came from south knoll. Angle is all wrong (Kennedy had turned to his right at that point) plus NO ONE at the scene identified a shooter at south knoll.It most likely came from 1. behind picket fence, 2. just in front of picket fence from man kneeling at cement wall, 3. from storm drain at street level or 4. from storm drain under triple underpass
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Sorry Alex.... This shot from the knoll (my choice of shooter site) was at point blank range, at a slow moving target. I cannot and I mean cannot take it that a throat shot would happen.Such a bad miss would never occur from a pro shooter with best equipment. Its back to the drawing board on this one I think!
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

Have you ever been to Dealey Plaza?JFK, at frame 188 when hit in the throat, was apporx 75-100 feet away from picket fence on grassy knoll.NO WAY the throat shot was at point blank range unless you consider point blank range to be 100 feet.There is no doubt and never been any agrument about when JFK was hit in throat- at frames 188-190.WEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL before he was hit in the head at frame 313.At 18 frames a second, throat shot was 6.9 seconds before head shot.At 24 frames per second, throat shot was 5.2 seconds before head shot.Z was using 16mm camera which I believe runs at 18 frames per second.Either way, the head shot came a minimum of 5 seconds after the throat shot.NO WAY it was same bullet, sorry for reality check:)
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Alex...You are assuming that JFK took a front shot to the throat,some would say he never did. Another opinion commented on the site is that the throat wound is an exit wound suffered at the time of the last head shot. I go along with that idea. I repeat my view that 75ft with a gun with a scope and a competant shooter would be a "cannot miss the head" shot. That is the shot J Files says he took and that looks favourite to me. What do fellow members think?
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

JFK is hit in throat at frame 188.JFK is hit in head at frame 313.At 16 frames per second, these wounds are 7.8125 seconds apart.I have never seen any serious, competent investigator try to deny JFK was hit in throat on or about frame 188. He grabs for his throat almost instantly after he his hit.If the throat wound is not a wound of entrance and instead a wound of exit pls help us all understand where the bullet that exited JFK's throat entered his body?? Don't say the back of his neck because Gerald Ford is on record as saying he lied about a wound in the back of JFK's neck. Also, don't say the wound in the thoaric area of his back because the autopsy tells us that wound was only 1/4 inch deep and did not penetrate the chest cavity.Best advice-Spend some time studying Groden's book "Killing of a President".
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

For the throat wound, where's the bullet, and where is the exit wound? Here it is again, my old post: I am saying - defying the ruling consensus in the JFK research community - that the throat wound was NOT an entry wound , but an EXIT wound caused by a fragment from the explosive bullet that hit JFK in the head from the grassy knoll. I have always believed it was caused by a complete bullet from the front, until Thom Robinson freed me from that dream. Here are some thoughts I posted a few months ago: Question: you are doctor with experience on bullet wounds, you see a tiny neat little round hole in a throat. What would you think first? 1) This is an entry wound of a small caliber bullet 2) This is an exit wound from a fragment of an explosive bullet that hit in the head. Mind you, the doctors didn't know about about an explosive bullet, let alone a mercury bullet. No, I don't blame the doctors at all. If it looks like duck, if it walks like a duck, if it sounds like duck, you're going to say it's a duck. JFK was NOT shot in the throat. I too have believed for a long time that he was shot in the throat. But it didn't happen. The only time that JFK COULD have been shot in the throat, was very early in the game, at the beginning of the Zapruder film. Why? Because after that, he slumps forward and his throat is not exposed anymore. It doesn't make sense for ANY shooter, not even a trigger happy one, to shoot from the front that early, if the plan was to frame a patsy from BEHIND. Moreover, it would be an EXTREMELY risky shot right thru the windshield (glass breaks the line of vision, and could also deflect the bullet path). The bullet hole, crack or whatever it was in the windshield, was the result from a missed bullet from behind over JFK's head. Just as the nick in the chrome lining was. Additionally, his head and throat would be exposed for only a very short time, with no time to follow and aim. And the other passengers were in the way, JFK was the most rear passenger in the limo, hence an additional risk to hit someone else in the car. Finally, there was no wound of exit, neither a bullet found, found for such a shot. The throat wound was caused by an exiting fragment , maybe even a drop of mercury from JF's mercury exploosive bullet. The tiny perforations in JFK's face, as observed by embalmer Thom Robinson, were also the result of mercury drops. Lastly, what you don't know is that I have an interview with Thom Robinson, wherein he states that the gaping hole in JFK's skull was probed with a tiny probe and that one of those probes from INSIDE the skull came out at the throat wound ! That's why he told me that he has always been very quiet about this, but that he has chuckled for all those years at the conspiracy buffs who claim JFK was shot in the throat from the front. He knew better since 1963. And I know better since I spoke to him. I should have known better earlier by listening to Jimmy, instead of to the JFK research community, and what they have brainwashed themselves with. I too was a victim of what I wanted to believe, and looked so self-evident. James Files was right all along. He was the ONLY shooter from the front, and even he was not supposed to shoot. But he did, because JFK had not been hit in the head. Failure was never an option in a operation that Jimmy took part in, not even at age 21. That's what made him such a valuable asset for the Chicago mob and the CIA. ********ONeill in his official report said agent Kellerman, now deceased, told him that Kennedy cried out, "My God, Ive been hit, get me to a hospital!"The second bullet hit Texas Gov. John Connally, sitting in a jump seat behind Kellerman. The third was the fatal wound to Kennedy. ONeill said recently in an interview that Kellerman insisted, when pressed how he knew it was Kennedy's voice, "I was with the man for three years, and know his voice like I know my own. And he was the only man in the back seat of the car that day who spoke with a Boston accent." http://www.capecodtoday.com/blogs/index ... og=28Hence another clue JFK was NOT shot in the throat and Jimmy was correct in assuming the throat wound was an exiting fragment from his exploding bullet. . Wim
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

This is the North DrainNo way a shot from here. Behind the fence and within sight and sound of Sam and the railroad crewSouth end of bridge, possible shot from here but is never in line to hit the windshield and JFK.and Tosh would have spotted the shooter easily.Here is what Zapruder and others would have seen.No Badgeman or Blackdog or whoever.Here is the spot James FIles fired from. If there were other shooters they would all be lined up hereIt does not take long if you are standing in Dealey to visualize what was possible and what was not.Also the field of fire for Files and company was just as good whether themotorcade was on Elm or Main, open shot just a few feet more.No problem for the Fireball, no advantage to being on Elm St.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Alex Hidell..I have sat on my hands waiting for your response. Can I assume that you now agree that there was no from the front throat shot?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:This is the North DrainNo way a shot from here. Behind the fence and within sight and sound of Sam and the railroad crewSouth end of bridge, possible shot from here but is never in line to hit the windshield and JFK.and Tosh would have spotted the shooter easily.Here is what Zapruder and others would have seen.No Badgeman or Blackdog or whoever.Here is the spot James FIles fired from. If there were other shooters they would all be lined up hereIt does not take long if you are standing in Dealey to visualize what was possible and what was not.Also the field of fire for Files and company was just as good whether themotorcade was on Elm or Main, open shot just a few feet more.No problem for the Fireball, no advantage to being on Elm St.Excellent work once again Joe. Great photos!