The Driver Theory

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: The Driver Theory

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Pennyworth wrote:I agree with your first sentence here, Pasquale. The driver was most likely freaking out.I read somewhere that JFK wanted the top down so that the people could see him.I'm with you on that, Pennyworth. All I'm trying to say is that even if the driver wasn't involved in the assassination and just didn't react properly, all of the other Secret Service issues all point to their involvement somehow. At least for me they do. It's too many coincidences for me.
Bob

Post by Bob »

The first guy that should have been investigated is Emory Roberts, the guy who told the SS agents to stay off JFK's limo at Love Field. Those agents would have protected JFK from the rear. The route was also against all rules with the winding route towards Dealey Plaza. I'm sorry, if you are a driver of a President, you have to be able to react better than Greer did. Again, he did take off like a bat out of hell...but AFTER the fatal head shot. There was a space of 6 seconds or so after the first shot when he SHOULD have done that. Kellerman also didn't do his job. He should have jumped from the passenger seat in the front of the limo into the back by JFK after the first shot. But he froze just like Greer. I'm sorry, but it's very suspicious.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I agree Bob...the SS agents IN the car should have been reprimanded...but also,weren't they following a lead car with Currey in it?...if I'm wrong,sorry...but if there was a lead car...who was driving and took Elm instead of driving straight?...its obviuos this was set up to kill Kennedy...(I know big DUH for me)
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jsnow915 wrote:I agree Bob...the SS agents IN the car should have been reprimanded...but also,weren't they following a lead car with Currey in it?...if I'm wrong,sorry...but if there was a lead car...who was driving and took Elm instead of driving straight?...its obviuos this was set up to kill Kennedy...(I know big DUH for me)Don't be too hard on yourself. It gets so muddy and murky that even the best of us can feel that way too. I mean, really. Look at how far my ShamWow theory went! LOL