VERY interesting Dallas police document

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: VERY interesting Dallas police document

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:tom jeffers wrote:here is oswalds arrest report at 1:40 pm. they already list him as the president's assassin.OSWALD ARREST.gif
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Bob wrote:tom jeffers wrote:here is oswalds arrest report at 1:40 pm. they already list him as the president's assassin.OSWALD ARREST.gif
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

"Dallas, Nov. 21-UPI--A DALLAS BUILDER TODAY DENIED TODAY THAT HE HAD BEEN ARRESTED IN 1963 WITH LEE HARVEY OSWALD AND JACK RUBY IN AN OAK CLIFF ROOMING HOUSE--AFTER A REPORTED ALTERCATION.M.M. GRANT, 35, SAID HE WAS TAKEN TO THE DALLAS POLICE STATION SOMETIME IN OCTOBER OF THAT YEAR FOR QUESTIONING. BUT THAT HE AND TWO OTHER MEN ALSO QUESTIONED WERE RELEASED WHEN IT BECAME OBVIOUS THAT THE REPORT WAS A MISTAKEN ONEDALLAS POLICE CHIEF CHARLES BATCHELOR SAID DALLAS POLICE RECORDS SHOWED NO RECORD OF SUCH AN ARREST.GRANT'S STORY CAME TO LIGHT RECENTLY WHEN SEVERAL DALLAS NEWS-MEN GOT WIND OF THE POSSIBILITY THAT RUBY AND OSWALD MIGHT HAVE BEEN SEEN TOGETHER AT THE DALLAS POLICE DEPARTMENT. THE WARREN COMMISSION, REACHING THE CONCLUSION THAT BOTH APPARENTLY ACTED ALONE IN THEIR NOVEMBER, 1963 ACTIONS, INDICATED THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE THAT LINKED OSWALD TO THE FORMER NIGHTCLUB OWNER.GRANT, FORMERLY OF THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION IN DALLAS, DETROIT AND OTHER CITIES, NOW OPERATES A BUILDING FIRM IN DALLAS.IT IS REPORTED THAT GRANT HAS RECENTLY VISITED NEW ORLEANS FOR QUESTIONING BY DIST. ATTY. JIM GARRISON, WHO IS CURRENTLY INVESTIGATING PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY'S ASSASSINATION, ALONG WITH RELATED EVENTS THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE OCCURED IN THE LOUSIANA CITY IN MID-1963. GRANT DENIED THAT HE HAD EVER MET GARRISON AND THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY WAS NOT AVAILABLE FOR COMMENT.GRANT DENIED HE HAD EVER MET RUBY, BUT SAID HIS WIFE..."On my copy I can read all the print. I didn't realise it did not copy wellGrant was listed as a witness, not as arerested, on the report.Sure would like to see the rest of the teletype document to see what his wife had to do with Ruby.maybe his wife is Jacks sister?Is there any way to trace old UPI stuff?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:"Dallas, Nov. 21-UPI--A DALLAS BUILDER TODAY DENIED TODAY THAT HE HAD BEEN ARRESTED IN 1963 WITH LEE HARVEY OSWALD AND JACK RUBY IN AN OAK CLIFF ROOMING HOUSE--AFTER A REPORTED ALTERCATION.M.M. GRANT, 35, SAID HE WAS TAKEN TO THE DALLAS POLICE STATION SOMETIME IN OCTOBER OF THAT YEAR FOR QUESTIONING. BUT THAT HE AND TWO OTHER MEN ALSO QUESTIONED WERE RELEASED WHEN IT BECAME OBVIOUS THAT THE REPORT WAS A MISTAKEN ONEDALLAS POLICE CHIEF CHARLES BATCHELOR SAID DALLAS POLICE RECORDS SHOWED NO RECORD OF SUCH AN ARREST.GRANT'S STORY CAME TO LIGHT RECENTLY WHEN SEVERAL DALLAS NEWS-MEN GOT WIND OF THE POSSIBILITY THAT RUBY AND OSWALD MIGHT HAVE BEEN SEEN TOGETHER AT THE DALLAS POLICE DEPARTMENT. THE WARREN COMMISSION, REACHING THE CONCLUSION THAT BOTH APPARENTLY ACTED ALONE IN THEIR NOVEMBER, 1963 ACTIONS, INDICATED THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE THAT LINKED OSWALD TO THE FORMER NIGHTCLUB OWNER.GRANT, FORMERLY OF THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION IN DALLAS, DETROIT AND OTHER CITIES, NOW OPERATES A BUILDING FIRM IN DALLAS.IT IS REPORTED THAT GRANT HAS RECENTLY VISITED NEW ORLEANS FOR QUESTIONING BY DIST. ATTY. JIM GARRISON, WHO IS CURRENTLY INVESTIGATING PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY'S ASSASSINATION, ALONG WITH RELATED EVENTS THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE OCCURED IN THE LOUSIANA CITY IN MID-1963. GRANT DENIED THAT HE HAD EVER MET GARRISON AND THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY WAS NOT AVAILABLE FOR COMMENT.GRANT DENIED HE HAD EVER MET RUBY, BUT SAID HIS WIFE..."On my copy I can read all the print. I didn't realise it did not copy wellGrant was listed as a witness, not as arerested, on the report.Sure would like to see the rest of the teletype document to see what his wife had to do with Ruby.maybe his wife is Jacks sister?Is there any way to trace old UPI stuff?Joe...it copied fine. But like a dumb ass, I was trying to read the UPI story from my computer screen, instead of my copy. McFly!!! I changed the whole thing correctly above (with the help of Ray), including where it says H.H. Grant, not M.M. Grant. It's times like these where I realize I did have a severe brain injury once.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Bob you do VERY WELL INDEED.I think we were excited
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I want to express my sincere thanks to EVERYONE on the forum and for that matter everyone in the entire JFK community, conspiracy buffs and lone nutters alike.it takes us all to cause movement toward the solution at the end of the rainbow.We all in our own little way contribute toward the end result. no one of us are more important that the otherand as a group extend our power many fold.I tend to see things from the simple view and a lot of times do not comprehend what someone else is saying.We should congratulate ourselves in the accomplishment that we made last week. The Mary Bledsoe / H.H. Grant findinggoes to the very heart of research from the basics of knowlege about hard to prove facts.We have made a contribution in fact to the cause no matter how small we percieve it to be and without your support it would never have happened.There are many more small events that can be brought to the light and untill they are, the fight is not over.Knowing something and then proving it in the conspiracy is a great achievment at any level.It is exciting to see what Mr. Horne is doing to further the cause. He may be the very one to bring Gary Mack, David Perry and company to account for their chosen path, that to us is deception, and reveal the real truth causing them to change their course.I believe more and more, even though it is hard to see, the truth is more evident than ever thru the dilligence of us all who are dedicated to it.We owe it all to those who dare to stand out front, like Wim, Bruce, Jimmy, Robert, Jim and others coming forward every day.Another thing, we conspiracy believers need to be able to bend with new findings such as Jimmy Files.It is hard to be the expert and then find a ifferent solution that someone else has exposed.The front men like Robert, Jim and others I do not even know about, knew the truth but did not have all the pieces to put together. in their serch for the truth as they saw it were caught up in things that may have not been on the money. In short they needed a shooter so they were finding them in the clouds, trees, bushes and even shadows. I think for them it is hard to accept that their findings need a little correction.but for the strength of the cause it is necessary.Again I want to thank you all for your dilligence and effort, even to look at improbable or unpopular ideas in order to achieve the truth.please keep in mind that if we all can get behind the cause and push it is all over, mission accomplished.Imagine what would happen if the truth were being told in the 6th floor disinformation museum and the TV documentaries.Some day it will be done.A great place to begin is at the museum November 22, 2010Plan to be there!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe, I just got an e-mail from Jim DiEugenio. I told him about your recent discovery on the Bledsoe document and forward it to him. He saw it and found it quite interesting. He like it so much that he wants it put up on his CTKA website. He wanted to know who you were. So, since it was you that discovered this great finding, would it be ok to put it on Jim's site? It's up to you. Let me know and I will let Jim D know.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Ken It is perfectly fine by me.The more that see it the better.Thanks for all your fine efforts
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Ken It is perfectly fine by me.The more that see it the better.Thanks for all your fine effortsThank you Joe. I will e-mail Jim now. When I get a response, I will let you know. He may want to get in touch with you since he asked about you.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Ken ask him if he knows anything about the 3 pages Jim Marrs included in his original introduction of the Bledsoe Offence Report