Bill Brown

JFK Assassination
bob franklin

Re: Bill Brown

Post by bob franklin »

Nobody can be forced, but I am putting my 2 cents worth of opinion in... You've obviously never been in trouble for non payment of child-support, there, Chris! But seriously, there is a certain merit to the plan. Last thing these guys want is to be taking the fifth into a microphone in court or in front of a bunch of pissed off senators during a protracted & very public probe. They're so... public.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Bob, John, Paul. I just wanted to express that it's difficult for me to decide, whether I am so much better than the LNs or the evildoers Paul is focussing , because often I am ignorant and contradictionary, too. Who knows, if I would engage in the solving of the JFK case, if I would have the money a Mr. Binion has or if I would have the peace the LNs have inside while just following the official theory which makes their life so simple. All this fighting and propaganda against the "evil guys", "conspirators", "disinfo agents", ... is it really effective? I have the impression, that our sensibility for the "deeper truth" is not impressing them at all. So that's why I say, those LNs or Binions should have right to speak here, too. If they show insensiblity for the "real truth" they will give themselves away anyway. Chris
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ChristophMessner wrote:Bob, John, Paul. I just wanted to express that it's difficult for me to decide, whether I am so much better than the LNs or the evildoers Paul is focussing , because often I am ignorant and contradictionary, too. Who knows, if I would engage in the solving of the JFK case, if I would have the money a Mr. Binion has or if I would have the peace the LNs have inside while just following the official theory which makes their life so simple. All this fighting and propaganda against the "evil guys", "conspirators", "disinfo agents", ... is it really effective? I have the impression, that our sensibility for the "deeper truth" is not impressing them at all. So that's why I say, those LNs or Binions should have right to speak here, too. If they show insensiblity for the "real truth" they will give themselves away anyway. ChrisI would ALMOST agree with you, but.....Here's what I think. We here don't ban people just because they don't believe the Files information. Hell, I don't think we'd even ban them for believing the Warren Commission. I think Beckham got the boot because of seemingly dishonest tactics. You can read the posting by Bob about it. He wouldn't even answer the question and seemed to start ranting. Here's another example of what I'm talking about. On the other forum, they posted an article by Dave Perry where he asserts that the Remington Fireball was never chambered in .222 when it clearly WAS. I found two unrelated sources that didn't even address Files or JFK in general that said the weapon WAS also chambered in .222. Beckham then posts the same information again here, AFTER it was addressed that it was false information. That is not honest debate. It's bull. As for Bill Brown, take a look at what he said about Wim, then ask yourself the same question again about why he wasn't allowed to register. I almost think they did it on purpose (tried to get Bill Brown on here) just so they could go back and say that they were not let on the forum or whatever.).
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

that's the same wave I got off the whole deal. In terms of their debate "style" i notice they (LNs) have 4 main tactics1. The feigned ignorance cop - out: "I don't understand your post/how it relates to topic - X"2.Decry an opponent's facts, even when documented, as lies/hearsay..3. claim that a given event never happened/witness is lying or unreliable.4.scream your own viewpoint loudly, profanely, & noxiously enough to drown out the opposition.There are other tactics as well but they're mostly combos pf the above. That's why I totally agree with Wim's call. They really do just wanna crap on all our seafood platters, simple as that.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Bob, Pasquale, your arguments weigh much, they hit the nail and I can refeel and understand the reasons, why people like Bill Brown, John B. Beckham, David von Pain are banned here, and I share it to the part, where they behaved against good manners, "crapped disinfo on seafood" and denounced only for the sake of it. But on the other hand the freedom of speach is like a holy thing in any free country, that every banning should be reflected very very deeply before implementing it. And it is not good for the jfkmurdersolvedforum, if the rumor would go round the world, that it would be an exclusive club with registration CT/LN-check. I would headline the jfkmurdersolvedforum, that anybody can be member as long as he/she promises to behave decently, fair, not making intentional disinfo. As soon as the administrator is registering any breach of that promise it should be marked in big red, made visible to everybody in a special thread for that, and the banning should be based on a jury of 10 who vote.Chris
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Chris, Every family raises his children differently. You do it your way. I"ll do it mine.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Time spent disagreeing on the nature of the conspiracy can be informative and time very well spent.Time spent disagreeing on whether or not there was a conspiracy at all, for me, would be a complete waste of time, often filled withe ill will.And time, my friends, is all there is... (a little sleep deprivation philosophy).
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:Time spent disagreeing on the nature of the conspiracy can be informative and time very well spent.Time spent disagreeing on whether or not there was a conspiracy at all, for me, would be a complete waste of time, often filled withe ill will.And time, my friends, is all there is... (a little sleep deprivation philosophy).I know what you mean my friend, but sometimes things people do in life are not fun, but they do it to release stress or to stay in shape or whatever. Mental exercise is the same. I just needed a good work out, especially since this forum was on the fritz. Other folks have their own reasons. But I'm happy I said what I said, and I think I (we) made several valid points that even gained some agreement from the LN club.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

"Jane, you ignorant slut..."Just kidding, of course. I wasn't condemning everyone who chooses to engage the lone nutters. Just saying that, for me, it serves no useful purpose. Heavens, I am most grateful that not everyone is just like me! sounds like you had fun. Hey, if you can get Sara to threaten to quit...
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:"Jane, you ignorant slut..."Just kidding, of course. I wasn't condemning everyone who chooses to engage the lone nutters. Just saying that, for me, it serves no useful purpose. Heavens, I am most grateful that not everyone is just like me! sounds like you had fun. Hey, if you can get Sara to threaten to quit...Threaten is the KEY word!