This IS a forum

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Jammin' Post Jeffers....

Post by Bob »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:A great and inspiring testimony to the will and triumph of the human spirit... I can't even type with two hands...how can you give me any advice????

No doubt. Tom was an inspiration to me after my accident. So was Bruce and many others. All the people that gave me encouraging words will never be forgotten. This forum was very therapeutic for me. Writing was VERY tough for me at first because of my head injuries, both here and in my line of work. I still struggle from time to time. But compared to what Tom, Bruce and others have gone through, and accomplished, I just feel very fortunate.
Pennyworth

Re: Jammin' Post Jeffers....

Post by Pennyworth »

Bob wrote:Paul Pennyworth wrote:A great and inspiring testimony to the will and triumph of the human spirit... I can't even type with two hands...how can you give me any advice????

No doubt. Tom was an inspiration to me after my accident. So was Bruce and many others. All the people that gave me encouraging words will never be forgotten. This forum was very therapeutic for me. Writing was VERY tough for me at first because of my head injuries, both here and in my line of work. I still struggle from time to time. But compared to what Tom, Bruce and others have gone through, and accomplished, I just feel very fortunate.[/quote}

Bob on the above post I meant to say "Can you give me any advice? I corrected the error on the original post..like I said I'm one lousy typist
but excel in other areas such as research....
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

WHAT I REALLY meant to/intended to say is 'Now can you give me any advice?' (I lose it during allergy season)
Bob

Post by Bob »

I think my son has allergies like you. When it's the right time of year, he is a sneezing machine. Also, I once knew a guy that was allergic to grass. He was okay outside, unless he was near someone that was cutting grass. If that happened, he would sneeze like nobody's business. I feel for you and my son and ANYONE who has allergies!