This IS a forum

JFK Assassination
Bob

This IS a forum

Post by Bob »

Please feel free to discuss anything posted. We have had a lot of great discussion in the past, and it's not the time to stop now. I have always enjoyed the contributions of everyone, even the the folks that I disagree with. But that's what a forum is all about. It's about discussion and hopefully also uncovering more information. I think this forum has done this up to this point. As I've said many times in the past, I have looked at a lot of JFK assassination sites, and all pale in comparison to this one. Wim has done a magnificent job compiling information and evidence. Even if you disagree with Wim about Jimmy Files and other things, this site still has an unbelievable amount of great information. I know a lot of you just read most of the information, and probably don't want to get into a discussion about it. That's fine. I understand that. But there have to be questions about some of the things I post and others post. I believe it was Confucius who said something like this, "He who asks a question might be feel silly for a moment, but he who never asks a question will be silly forever." Bottom line, let's keep this discussion going and let's find some more answers. The answers about the JFK assassination are out there. Who will find them?
Rob Waters

Post by Rob Waters »

awful quiet in here lately...
Bob

Post by Bob »

Keep it going Rob. You have shown me that you can think outside of the box. Black is white, and white is black. Your question about Tippit's killer was a great one. We more need more questions like it.
Dan

Stop the Cut and Paste

Post by Dan »

Maybe - just maybe if you stopped pasting links and others' opinions here - and you had some original thought about the assassination - just maybe there could actually be an intelligent discussion and a growing forum.

I've brought up a significant discovery (that the assasin shown in Bothun #4 is actually Mr. Zapruder) and so has Allan Eaglesham (he discovered that the Rademacher shell cartridges were manufactured post 1970) - did these two gigantic discoveries result in anything here - NO!

What gets posted here are links to some leftist rant about how bad the USA is...over and over and over and over...who reads that crap besides Bob anyhow?

Did you ever wonder why people flee from this forum? Do you think it could be the same two or three people that post hundreds of links to non-JFK anti-USA sites that drive visitors away? It even looks like two mental midgets like tweedledee and tweedledumb have had it with the nonsense here - somehow those two nitwits realized that it is the same old crap again and again ...
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dan, if you don't believe that events that are occuring today are not connected to the events on 11/22/1963, than you are truly naive. This forum has uncovered a lot more information than you give us credit for. But you don't want the dots to connect to certain people now do you Dan?
Pennyworth

Re: Stop the Cut and Paste

Post by Pennyworth »

Dan wrote:Maybe - just maybe if you stopped pasting links and others' opinions here - and you had some original thought about the assassination - just maybe there could actually be an intelligent discussion and a growing forum.I've brought up a significant discovery (that the assasin shown in Bothun #4 is actually Mr. Zapruder) and so has Allan Eaglesham (he discovered that the Rademacher shell cartridges were manufactured post 1970) - did these two gigantic discoveries result in anything here - NO!What gets posted here are links to some leftist rant about how bad the USA is...over and over and over and over...who reads that crap besides Bob anyhow? Did you ever wonder why people flee from this forum? Do you think it could be the same two or three people that post hundreds of links to non-JFK anti-USA sites that drive visitors away? It even looks like even mental midgets like tweedledee and tweedledumb have had it with the nonsense here - even those two nitwits realized that it is the same old crap again and again ...

PP:

We're not as dumb as you think we are....
And certainly not as dumb as you are....

Don't strain your brain thinking about it sir....

And think also about sending me some money.....

'Round and round it goes, where it stops nobody knows'....
Pennyworth

Re: Stop the Cut and Paste

Post by Pennyworth »

Dan wrote:Maybe - just maybe if you stopped pasting links and others' opinions here - and you had some original thought about the assassination - just maybe there could actually be an intelligent discussion and a growing forum.I've brought up a significant discovery (that the assasin shown in Bothun #4 is actually Mr. Zapruder) and so has Allan Eaglesham (he discovered that the Rademacher shell cartridges were manufactured post 1970) - did these two gigantic discoveries result in anything here - NO!What gets posted here are links to some leftist rant about how bad the USA is...over and over and over and over...who reads that crap besides Bob anyhow? Did you ever wonder why people flee from this forum? Do you think it could be the same two or three people that post hundreds of links to non-JFK anti-USA sites that drive visitors away? It even looks like even mental midgets like tweedledee and tweedledumb have had it with the nonsense here - even those two nitwits realized that it is the same old crap again and again ...

Dan,

What goes around is going to come around, as a pint = a pound, the world around
Bob

Post by Bob »

By the way Dan. This forum revolves around a web site that talks about the JFK assassination and how it may have occured. One of the site's theories revolve around George H.W. Bu$h being involved in the conspiracy. I'm sorry you are so PRO-Bu$h, but I frankly don't give a shit. Also, if you take a look at my last several posts, 90% of them are about things that are connected to the assassination. A few of mine do talk about current events, but as I said, I believe that certain events of today are directly tied to the events of 11/22/1963. And I also believe that certain leaders of today are directly tied to certain people that were involved in the JFK assassination.
Dan

Another JFK Related Post

Post by Dan »

CABLE NEWS RACE
TUESDAY, MARCH 18, 2008

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 2,987,000
FNC HANNITY/COLMES 2,407,000
FNC GRETA 1,851,000
FNC SHEP 1,734,000
FNC HUME 1,610,000
CNN DOBBS 1,259,000
CNN KING 1,165,000
CNN ELECTION 1,147,000
MSNBC OLBERMANN 993,000
CNN COOPER 973,000
CNN BLITZER 955,000
MSNBC GREGORY 721,000
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

quote]Maybe - just maybe if you stopped pasting links and others' opinions here - and you had some original thought about the assassination - just maybe there could actually be an intelligent discussion and a growing forum.

I've brought up a significant discovery (that the assasin shown in Bothun #4 is actually Mr. Zapruder) and so has Allan Eaglesham (he discovered that the Rademacher shell cartridges were manufactured post 1970) - did these two gigantic discoveries result in anything here - NO!

What gets posted here are links to some leftist rant about how bad the USA is...over and over and over and over...who reads that crap besides Bob anyhow?

Did you ever wonder why people flee from this forum? Do you think it could be the same two or three people that post hundreds of links to non-JFK anti-USA sites that drive visitors away? It even looks like two mental midgets like tweedledee and tweedledumb have had it with the nonsense here - somehow those two nitwits realized that it is the same old crap again and again ...

Dan:

1). I've gone back over your posts & found them to be more than well answered. You haven't been ignored by any means. everything that should've resulted from those posts has resulted. I remain less than convinced as to your Zapruder/bothun 4 claim. I honestly don't see it. As to Eaglesham's "discovery", he just seems hell-bent on disinfo. I also wouldn't put much stock in any info provided by Remington Arms. Seems an obvious conflict of interest to me.
2). The cutting and pasting is not the problem, imho. Those links have (at least for me) provided a wealth of data. I've yet to see any "leftist rants" linked here. Indeed, the media represented has seemed rather moderate. The only rants found here are your own jingoistic Colonel Flagg/Frank Burnsian diatribes. I can see where those might drive members away.
3). As to the US being bad, we have the potential for greatness. We're just being led by greedy criminal pricks who only see dollar signs. We as a nation have much to atone for.