KILLING JFK WAS NOT A FEDERAL CRIME:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

The Assassination of JFK, a President of the United States, was not a Federal Crime, at that point in time, i.e., November, 1963. This loophole
in the Federal Law was "plugged" thereafter.

JFK'S Assassination could only be technically handled as a State of Texas,
and/or a City of Dallas Crime.

However, an Act of Congress, could have helped create something better than The Warren Commission Report, and whatever the City of Dallas, and the State of Texas actually did do.

I am curious as to the thoughts of our JFK Forum Members on this point.
Certainly this "loophole" helped the "after affects of JFK'S Assassination
to a degree that is probably not quantifiable."

Nevertheless, I am inviting any and all thoughts, both Pro and Con.

All you die-hard JFK devotees, what do you think ?????

Bob, what do you think ???

Given this loophole, why was some Very Powerfull Federal Committee, with real teeth, and powers not created ??? Especially after 1976 when The House-Senate Subcommittee On Assassinations conclusively ruled that JFK'S Assassination was probably the result of a conspiracy.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Where was sir han sir han tried?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Sirhan (the Manchurian Candidate) was tried and convicted in California. He was given the death penalty, but the California Supreme Court overturned the death penalty in the early 70's. It has since been reinstated, but Sirhan's sentence was changed to life because of the court's ruling.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

While I reviewed this post of mine this weekend with some members of my Editorial Board, I was asked again Why nobody has refiled Joe West's Federal Lawsuit to exhume JFK'S body ? Thoughts ? Volunteers ?

I would appreciate thoughts on the above, and my previous post.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

dankbaar

Re: KILLING JFK WAS NOT A FEDERAL CRIME:

Post by dankbaar »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,While I reviewed this post of mine this weekend with some members of my Editorial Board, I was asked again Why nobody has refiled Joe West's Federal Lawsuit to exhume JFK'S body ? Thoughts ? Volunteers ?I would appreciate thoughts on the above, and my previous post.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.

Good question. Because no one has the will to do it? And I can't.

Wim
Bob

Post by Bob »

I am just one person, and although I have the will, I don't have the resources to pull this off. However, collectively, maybe we can. Perhaps the legal scholars like Dawn (who lives in Texas) can chime in and give their input.
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

At this point it really dosnt matter. Congress is working on legislation to end first amendment right to organize more than 500 people, without congressional approval. Plus, George is firing all honest Federal prosecuting Attorney's and replacing them with Yes men. Its too late, time for plan B.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

I am curious as to why the murder case hasn't been opened since James Files made a confession. It is strange that this info hasn't hit the papers and there is no court trial...

Kennedy cousin (no blood relation to the Kennedys) Michael Skakel's case was re-opened. Mark Fuhrman also was investigating that case...
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

This is one reason........... Video.........

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/januar ... attack.htm

Here is another................

http://kurtnimmo.com/?p=722