For investigators ...

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

For investigators ...

Post by ChristophMessner »

Robin Unger posted this very interesting graphic on jfkassassinationforum, he probably has the whole and the best updated. I think it is good to have it here on this forum, too.
Jsnow915

Re: For investigators ...

Post by Jsnow915 »

wow....looks like Ikea furniture assembly instructions
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

bahahahaha Jsnow915 nice one hehe.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

It looks more confusing than that!
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Interesting. Thank you for posting this , Christoph
Pasquale DiFabrizio

I'm sorry for my joking around, Christoph. You know me by now. I joke too much sometimes. For the rest of you, I right-clicked the picture and saved it. Now I can look at it more easily and still zoom in and out when I need to! There's still a lot of writing in there, and I'm one of those people who just likes to look at pictures! LOL Reading makes my brain hurt! Just kidding!!!!!
ChristophMessner

Pasquale, and it helps as role model for dealing with many letter colors, with neck muscle training and with bullet-finding-board-games! Well, maybe Robin Unger will send us the full map soon to keep us in form (ed)! Chris
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ChristophMessner wrote:Pasquale, and it helps as role model for dealing with many letter colors, with neck muscle training and with bullet-finding-board-games! Well, maybe Robin Unger will send us the full map soon to keep us in form (ed)! ChrisExactly, Christoph!!!!
robin unger

Post by robin unger »

Christoph.The full size Plat can be found on Duncan's forum.Top of the page click on " Studies " Don Roberdeau.To forum members.If you look at the small segment from Don's full size survey plat that i originally posted it is a gold mine of information if you know what to look for.In the opening Zapruder frames it shows a man in a hard hat standing next to the ladies who line up between him and the Stemmons sighn.His name is A.J.MillicanNow if you go back to the crop which Christoph posted, look for Millican.Then by working your way back from Millican Don has listed all the ladies names.Now by looking at Altgens 6 you will have the names of the ladies standing on the left of hard hat man.From memory it was Millican, Alonzo, Woodward, Brown
ChristophMessner

Thanks a lot, Robin! Here is the link to that map: http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/in ... on=pagesIt is really much info compressed on a small map and put into the relevant place. Great work! Especially for still-beginners like me. A bigger screen would be favourable though, the letters are very small. Are Mr. Millican and the ladies nearby of any relevance in the JFK-murder? Chris