Judyth's book can be pre-ordered.

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Judyth's book can be pre-ordered.

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Can you believe that that poor woman had to move across the Atlantic because of the death threats she has been receiving over here in the U.S.? That's just wrong. Why so much hate and "debunking" of her if she wasn't telling the truth? I guess Judyth put SOMEONE's underwear in a knot, eh? LOL
SUETRIMBLE

Post by SUETRIMBLE »

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED WITH JUDITH BAKER? WAS HER LIFE THREATENED? I MET ROBERT GRODEN IN DEALEY PLAZA ABOUT A MONTH AGO AND HE SAID SHE HAD GONE OVER SEAS BUT HE DIDN'T SAY WHY?
SUETRIMBLE

Post by SUETRIMBLE »

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS IF THERE IS ANY EVIDENCE THAT THE UNDERGROUND LABORATORY IN NEW ORLEANS DID CREATE THE AIDS VIRUS?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pasquale DiFabrizio

SUETRIMBLE wrote:WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS IF THERE IS ANY EVIDENCE THAT THE UNDERGROUND LABORATORY IN NEW ORLEANS DID CREATE THE AIDS VIRUS?Unless someone says otherwise, I don't know that there is PROOF positive, but Judyth Baker and Haslam seem to think so. They're basing their conclusions on the work that those laboratories were doing...mutating VIRUSES....and particuarly MONKEY VIRUSES.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

06.23.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum members and Readers"04.03.2009 Wim Posted this Headline.Can anybody who has read or studied any of JVB's interviewsor writings provide their opinions ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:04.03.2009 Wim Posted this Headline.May be of interest to those of you are following up on this subject matter.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.Is there a delay in the book coming out? I ordered mine months ago. All I have is proof in an e-mail from her that I preordered the book and a personal hand-written letter from Judyth thanking me for supporting her here on this forum.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:04.03.2009 Wim Posted this Headline.May be of interest to those of you are following up on this subject matter.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.Is there a delay in the book coming out? I ordered mine months ago. All I have is proof in an e-mail from her that I preordered the book and a personal hand-written letter from Judyth thanking me for supporting her here on this forum.yes there have been several delays for additional material and editing.Judyth feels badly about this and is very aware we are all waiting, as is she.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »