Conservatives Launch "Tea Bag" Campaign LOL

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Conservatives Launch "Tea Bag" Campaign LOL

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

I don't know if any of you saw this on the news tonight, but I almost busted a rib laughing.It seems that conservatives are launching some sort of "tea bag" protest. They want to "tea bag" Obama and "tea bag" Congress.So, is this what conservatives are thinking about these days? Tea bagging? LOL Here's the Youtube link showing the clip from tonight's MSNBC news broadcast. It's FUNNY!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLsKt4O4Yw8
turtleman

Re: Conservatives Launch "Tea Bag" Campaign LOL

Post by turtleman »

It is pitifully pathetic is what it is. When you are out of ideas and were a driving force in landing us in the mess we are in the best thing to do is divert attention from the dirt on your hands and try to drum up a cause celeb. I think the Libertarians will swallow up the right wing as more people become disaffected and aware of what our government has done and is doing. The two Russo pieces I watched will certainly make you review where you stand politically.
katisha

Post by katisha »

Guess I don't know enough about American politics to "get" this. Utterly confused: is it supposed to be funny? If so, can someone tell me why it's funny? ps. Yeah, I did watch the video. I still don't get it.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

turtleman wrote:It is pitifully pathetic is what it is. When you are out of ideas and were a driving force in landing us in the mess we are in the best thing to do is divert attention from the dirt on your hands and try to drum up a cause celeb. I think the Libertarians will swallow up the right wing as more people become disaffected and aware of what our government has done and is doing. The two Russo pieces I watched will certainly make you review where you stand politically.Those Russo clips certainly are an eye-opener, aren't they?The "teabagging" that these conservative groups are doing are in protest of what? Changing the tax plan regarding the very rich? Are they protesting going back to the Bill Clinton tax plan toward the very rich? It's lame. Did you like how the news anchor, Rachel Maddow, couldn't keep from laughing when she was talking about the "tea bag" protest and the "teabaggers?" I'm STILL laughing about it.
Bob

Post by Bob »

The Republican leadership right now is just pathetic. John Boehner is a freaking joke. Boehner was a BIG spokesman for the tobacco industry by the way. Another bought off politician. Mitch McConnell is another bought off idiot. Just look at the polls...Boehner- 16% view him favorable and 57% view him unfavorable McConnell- 22% view him favorable and 55% view him unfavorable
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob wrote:The Republican leadership right now is just pathetic. John Boehner is a freaking joke. Boehner was a BIG spokesman for the tobacco industry by the way. Another bought off politician. Mitch McConnell is another bought off idiot. Just look at the polls...Boehner- 16% view him favorable and 57% view him unfavorable McConnell- 22% view him favorable and 55% view him unfavorableHey Bob!Is Boehner's name pronounced the way I THINK it's supposed to be pronounced?
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:I don't know if any of you saw this on the news tonight, but I almost busted a rib laughing.It seems that conservatives are launching some sort of "tea bag" protest. They want to "tea bag" Obama and "tea bag" Congress.So, is this what conservatives are thinking about these days? Tea bagging? LOL Here's the Youtube link showing the clip from tonight's MSNBC news broadcast. It's FUNNY!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLsKt4O4Yw8it's like a modern day boston tea party lol.