JFK Assassination
Frenchy

Independence day

Post by Frenchy »

Happy 4th July to all my Amercian friends
Bob

Re: Independence day

Post by Bob »

Thanks for the warm wishes David! It is a great day for all Americans, but we are not quite as independent as some would believe. The JFK, RFK and MLK assassinations are examples of that, as well as the events of 9/11. For the U.S. to be truly independent, as well as the rest of the world for that matter, then we the people have to expose the power elite who REALLY run things from behind the scenes and use politicians as their puppets to carry out their agenda.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Happy 4th to all of this forum!!!!
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Independance means, if a region wants to stop out of the union and wants is own currency, army, culture, it may have. Are the states and the indians allowed to have their own currency, army, culture?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ChristophMessner wrote:Independance means, if a region wants to stop out of the union and wants is own currency, army, culture, it may have. Are the states and the indians allowed to have their own currency, army, culture?Not lately! LOL That's for sure.The bigger problem is that our own currency isn't "Federal" anymore. We're supposed to be priting out own money, and instead a bunch of bankers do then lend it to us at interest! I swear they're trying to sell us down the river.
katisha

Post by katisha »

Happy 4th of July, all
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:ChristophMessner wrote:Independance means, if a region wants to stop out of the union and wants is own currency, army, culture, it may have. Are the states and the indians allowed to have their own currency, army, culture?Not lately! LOL That's for sure.The bigger problem is that our own currency isn't "Federal" anymore. We're supposed to be priting out own money, and instead a bunch of bankers do then lend it to us at interest! I swear they're trying to sell us down the river. One paragraph can speak volumes.Very well stated.The 4th could be seen as a pagan holiday and a fallacy to many because have we REALLY acquired freedom against large tyrannical rulers such as big bankers, big oil, big business owners , and likewise who own the media monopoly (with the exception of this free speech at its best board)????I saw a very apathetic fireworks show on the coast..lasted 15 minutes.. maybe people are catching on with new info constantly coming in at a recent rate.