Pamela Ray and James Files

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Pamela Ray and James Files

Post by dankbaar »

I was informed by friends of James Files that he has broken off his relationship and communication with Pamela Ray.Wim
kenmurray

Re: Pamela Ray and James Files

Post by kenmurray »

dankbaar wrote:I was informed by friends of James Files that he has broken off his relationship and communication with Pamela Ray.WimWim, I wonder then if Pam is still saying her and Files are still an item lol.
Bob

Post by Bob »

dankbaar wrote:I was informed by friends of James Files that he has broken off his relationship and communication with Pamela Ray.WimThat doesn't surprise me at all, based on what I knew behind the scenes. I'm actually a little surprised that it didn't end a LONG time ago.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Nothing on Pam's website saying anything about this. Of course I'm not surprised.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

dankbaar wrote:I was informed by friends of James Files that he has broken off his relationship and communication with Pamela Ray.WimI'm not surprised at all.
turtleman

Post by turtleman »

I have kind of purposely ignored Pamela Ray not really understanding why Files would see anything in her but a self serving huckster. Tell me if I have it wrong but what little I have gathered that is the impression I have. About as far as you could get from a Joe West. IMO
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

turtleman wrote:I have kind of purposely ignored Pamela Ray not really understanding why Files would see anything in her but a self serving huckster. Tell me if I have it wrong but what little I have gathered that is the impression I have. About as far as you could get from a Joe West. IMOPretty much. It's my understanding that she used Wim and went back on what she agreed to.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Based on what I know, I would equate Pamela Ray to Bob Vernon. Not exactly a good reference.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Based on what I know, I would equate Pamela Ray to Bob Vernon. Not exactly a good reference. I don't know what all took place Bob, but I would still agree with what you said.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

And why do you think they separated, Wim?