A Real Piece Of Work

JFK Assassination
bob franklin

A Real Piece Of Work

Post by bob franklin »

Found this while trying to chase down what I believe to be a fairly cuban - specific surname (Pajasa).Talk about a scumbag! Check him:http://cuban-exile.com/doc_051-075/doc0051.html#WhatBtw I didn't see the name "Pajasa" on their list of 2506'ers (I also didn't see Louis Posada Carriles).Bob, is this a name you've heard in your neck of the woods? I did find a "Rudy Pajasa" down there, selling knock-off Mac computers. Just curious as to whether or not you'd seen this rather odd surname in your white pages.
SeamusCoogan

Lol gets me thinking about Kens post a few months back.

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Good stuff Bob. Yeah, what a dirt bag Sociopath.Yeah, as for his buddy Bosch.I've been a skeptic on photo ID's but I've gotta say I think Ken Murrays take on Orlando Bosch being the guy on the Walky talky with the umbrella man is a good one. I'd seen something on the net awhile back comparing the photo to Bosch and I came across Kens point of view on here and I thought yeah, I agree. Anyhow I recall sending Jim Di an email and I said mate blah blah blah about Kens take on Bosch and said to I'd be inclined to go along with it. On BOR Jim said it was fascinating and as you know Jims pretty hard to impress lol. Thus I think theres a very good chance Bosch is in that photo, Im not gonna go to the bank but im more inclined to go with it than against it.
Phil Dragoo

Re: A Real Piece Of Work

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Was Orlando Bosch Avila in Dealey Plaza???http://www.copweb.be/Orlando%20Bosch%20Avila.htm
kenmurray

Re: Lol gets me thinking about Kens post a few months back.

Post by kenmurray »

SeamusCoogan wrote:Good stuff Bob. Yeah, what a dirt bag Sociopath.Yeah, as for his buddy Bosch.I've been a skeptic on photo ID's but I've gotta say I think Ken Murrays take on Orlando Bosch being the guy on the Walky talky with the umbrella man is a good one. I'd seen something on the net awhile back comparing the photo to Bosch and I came across Kens point of view on here and I thought yeah, I agree. Anyhow I recall sending Jim Di an email and I said mate blah blah blah about Kens take on Bosch and said to I'd be inclined to go along with it. On BOR Jim said it was fascinating and as you know Jims pretty hard to impress lol. Thus I think theres a very good chance Bosch is in that photo, Im not gonna go to the bank but im more inclined to go with it than against it.Seamus, thanks there mate. Will Jim be on BOR this week?
Bob

Post by Bob »

bob franklin wrote:Found this while trying to chase down what I believe to be a fairly cuban - specific surname (Pajasa).Talk about a scumbag! Check him:http://cuban-exile.com/doc_051-075/doc0051.html#WhatBtw I didn't see the name "Pajasa" on their list of 2506'ers (I also didn't see Louis Posada Carriles).Bob, is this a name you've heard in your neck of the woods? I did find a "Rudy Pajasa" down there, selling knock-off Mac computers. Just curious as to whether or not you'd seen this rather odd surname in your white pages.Bob, I'm on the west side of the state. But interesting information. Yes...a scumbag...to say the least.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Phil Dragoo wrote:Was Orlando Bosch Avila in Dealey Plaza???http://www.copweb.be/Orlando%20Bosch%20Avila.htmYeah Phil cheers this was the one link I saw then I saw Ken discuss it on here and I was like yeah thats twisted my arm on that one.
SeamusCoogan

Re: Lol gets me thinking about Kens post a few months back.

Post by SeamusCoogan »

kenmurray wrote:SeamusCoogan wrote:Good stuff Bob. Yeah, what a dirt bag Sociopath.Yeah, as for his buddy Bosch.I've been a skeptic on photo ID's but I've gotta say I think Ken Murrays take on Orlando Bosch being the guy on the Walky talky with the umbrella man is a good one. I'd seen something on the net awhile back comparing the photo to Bosch and I came across Kens point of view on here and I thought yeah, I agree. Anyhow I recall sending Jim Di an email and I said mate blah blah blah about Kens take on Bosch and said to I'd be inclined to go along with it. On BOR Jim said it was fascinating and as you know Jims pretty hard to impress lol. Thus I think theres a very good chance Bosch is in that photo, Im not gonna go to the bank but im more inclined to go with it than against it.Seamus, thanks there mate. Will Jim be on BOR this week?Not sure. He might be on this week havent had time to check schedule my man.