Lt. CoL. Dan Marvin

JFK Assassination
Michael Calder

Lt. CoL. Dan Marvin

Post by Michael Calder »

Lt. Col. Dan Marvin,On July 4, nine months after my book was published, I was driving from LA to Laughlin,NV for a break. Between Barstow, CA and Nevada, highway 40 is quite desolate and the closer you get to the Nevada border the more desolate it becomes. It's the Mojave desert. For most of the drive I seemed to be the only one on the road. Late in the afternoon a vehicle with two persons in the front seat passed me by as though I was standing still. I looked at the speedometer and I was going 85 miles an hour. A few seconds later I saw the passenger drop something out his window. It was about 2 feet in lenght, cylindrical, and was bouncing in a reverse flip manner directly in my path. Everytime it hit the pavement it would spring up and flip backwards. I pulled the steering wheel to the left missing whatever it was and pulled back to the right to avoid tipping over. I stepped on the gas to catch up with the vehicle and noticed a man, anglo, overweight, about 38, standing behind his parked vehicle which was pointed the opposite direction and in the lanes going west as I was traveling east. Something was wrong with this picture because every young man growing up in California knows you never stop your car in the middle of the Mojave Desert in the summer time because it might not start up again. Looking in my rear view mirror I watched the man dart across the highway as if to retrieve the object that was dropped from the vehicle that had passed me by. Is this a technique used for those "one car accidents."? www.jfkcia.com
Bob

Re: Lt. CoL. Dan Marvin

Post by Bob »

I can't tell you Michael, but I can say this. I was in a one car accident...with no witnesses. I do NOT remember a thing, as I was airlifted out of the accident scene and ended up in a coma for several days with a fractured skull, a broken neck and other injuries. The Highway Patrol that investigated my accident said that I swerved to the right (I was on toll road that basically had the same speeds as a freeway) like I was avoiding something or had reached down for something. I then tried to over compensate and I crossed the road and flipped 5 or 6 times into the median before ending up on the opposite side of the toll road facing the other direction. I can't for the life of me remember what happened.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:I can't tell you Michael, but I can say this. I was in a one car accident...with no witnesses. I do NOT remember a thing, as I was airlifted out of the accident scene and ended up in a coma for several days with a fractured skull, a broken neck and other injuries. The Highway Patrol that investigated my accident said that I swerved to the right (I was on toll road that basically had the same speeds as a freeway) like I was avoiding something or had reached down for something. I then tried to over compensate and I crossed the road and flipped 5 or 6 times into the median before ending up on the opposite side of the toll road facing the other direction. I can't for the life of me remember what happened. Well, we all are sure glad your here Bob and hope you doing better each day.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Bob used to be even smarter-
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:Bob used to be even smarter-Smarter than Dumbya Bu$h or Sarah Palin anyway. Also, thanks Ken, and to all the others in this forum that have given me words of encouragement...I also thank you.
katisha

Post by katisha »

Michael Calder wrote:Lt. Col. Dan Marvin,On July 4, nine months after my book was published, I was driving from LA to Laughlin,NV for a break. Between Barstow, CA and Nevada, highway 40 is quite desolate and the closer you get to the Nevada border the more desolate it becomes. It's the Mojave desert. For most of the drive I seemed to be the only one on the road. Late in the afternoon a vehicle with two persons in the front seat passed me by as though I was standing still. I looked at the speedometer and I was going 85 miles an hour. A few seconds later I saw the passenger drop something out his window. It was about 2 feet in lenght, cylindrical, and was bouncing in a reverse flip manner directly in my path. Everytime it hit the pavement it would spring up and flip backwards. I pulled the steering wheel to the left missing whatever it was and pulled back to the right to avoid tipping over. I stepped on the gas to catch up with the vehicle and noticed a man, anglo, overweight, about 38, standing behind his parked vehicle which was pointed the opposite direction and in the lanes going west as I was traveling east. Something was wrong with this picture because every young man growing up in California knows you never stop your car in the middle of the Mojave Desert in the summer time because it might not start up again. Looking in my rear view mirror I watched the man dart across the highway as if to retrieve the object that was dropped from the vehicle that had passed me by. Is this a technique used for those "one car accidents."? http://www.jfkcia.comMichael, is that what happened to you, or are you quoting Lt. Col. Dan Marvin? (I'm not quite sure what his name's doing in your post). If it's your story, do you think it really was an attempt to kill or frighten you? Would these blokes have known who you were? Couldn't they just have accidentally dropped something out of the car and stopped to pick it up? Have you had any other frightening experiences that might have to do with the book? What about your 'accident', Bob? Was it? Or do you have suspicions like Michael? Had you written or done anything that certain people mightn't like?Flesh-creeping if these were attempts on your respective lives. If THEY're still at it after 50-odd years, they're pretty damn determined to keep things hushed up.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Katisha, I am treating my crash just like a regular accident. However, as you know, I sort of put my feelings on my sleeve when I write. I'm sure some folks were not too happy to see some of my posts. But compared to people like Michael and the book that he wrote, I am a nobody.
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Katisha,This happened to me. I'm hoping that Dan Marvin will let me know if this is, in fact, an assassination technique. If what the person dropped out of his window was trash it would of been made of paper and caught by the wind as his vehicle was going faster than 100 miles per hour. It would have blown over or around my car following behind. Instead, it acted like a solid mechanical contraption and it's deliberate flip flopping backward in a straight line directly in the path of my car seemed not random. Also, nobody stops their car in the middle of the Mojave Desert in the heat of summer. We are talking temperatures of 115 or higher. Some guy parked on the highway standing outside his car at the rear precisely at the time when this incident occurs, well the timing is extraordinary if accidental. Then seeing him run across the highway as if to retrieve that thing which was dropped out the window, I don't know. I don't think he was running to retrieve Mcdonald's garbage thrown out a car window. So if Dan Marvin is a trained assassin maybe he was trained in staged car crashes and if so does this look like one? www.jfkcia.com
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

MICHAEL,i have contact info for Lt Dan if you want it, you can contact him directly. email me at tomjeffers@verizon.net
katisha

Post by katisha »

Ah, I get it. Thanks Michael. I hope you get a response from him.