fORUM COMMUNITY RESEARCH PROJECT

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

fORUM COMMUNITY RESEARCH PROJECT

Post by Dealey Joe »

I need some help and I figure with all the knowledgeable researchers on the forum you all might enjoy something a little different.The subject of this search is for and about a gentleman by the name of William Ray Dobkins.He parallels LHO's life in many ways.He went to Mexico and tried unsuccessfully to defect to Russia.received a hardship discharge from the marines ect.At times he appears to be a lunny.and other times a very smart person.He is very much aquainted with Marguerite Oswald after the assasination up thru the 1970'sI believe the Warren Commision knew about him.I am posting a couple articles here to see if they can be read.this looks to be a dependancy deferment similar to LHO'sLetter to Dobkins from Ronnie Dugger editor of The Texas ReporterLikes to show the comparison between himself and LHOIs he saying he is wearing the Jacket foud near the J D Tippit shooting? B for Bill?This is from the shirt I wore?? wore where? red plad light weight shirt piece of fabric.All this is from the Margurote Oswald collection at the Texas Christian University.There are a total of 36 papaers that Dobkins had sent Mrs.OswaldThere is one correspondence that he calls her "Comrade Oswald?"This guy may be crazy but he is not ignorant.Lets all see where this leads..Refering to himself as CIA?WRD's realese from active duty in November 1959LHO released in September 1959Wonder if Dobkins was in the LCAP??
kenmurray

Re: fORUM COMMUNITY RESEARCH PROJECT

Post by kenmurray »

Great stuff there Joe. If you don't mind, I would like to forward this to Jim DiEugenio to see if he knows anymore about Dobkins.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Find out all we can Ken
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Find out all we can KenOk Joe. Hopefully Jim D will help us out on this.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Nice job again Joe. Joe doesn't consider himself a researcher. I got news for you Joe...you are. A good one at that. Joe is yet another great example regarding this forum with the influx of new membership and new voices. Some new members are young. Some are middle aged. Some are older. But we ALL search for the truth. Joe is a shining example of that.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Your right Bob. Joe is a great researcher. Jim D e-mailed me back and said he hasn't heard of Dobkins. He finds the stuff Joe found quite interesting. He does wonder if Dobkins was nutty or if he' was for real. He wants me or anyone to do a piece on this guy. So let's try to find out more about this guy for us and Jim D. Great job once again Joe.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Ken there is some CIA stuff on Mary Ferrellyou need to look at Robert Kaffke also.Kaffke, Dobkins and Oswald were parrt of some CIA unitYes these guys do appear to be crazy bu do we expect this type to be sane??I think this is one reason they have been dismissed for credibility along with the fact that CIAwants us to look at them like that.They are of the same calibre as LHO And I think we are looking at at least one LHO double.maybe even the killers of Tippit.Yes Dobkins at times looks off the charts but they know that multi personalities are a good cover.my guess LHO, Blrdsoe, Dobkins and Kaffke were all LCAP with David Ferrie?I have contacted some old timers in Monahans,Tx to see iif anyone remembers him or his family.Also there might be the possibility that Dobkins and Kaffke are the same person?? Kaffke and Hidell?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Will look at this Kaffke guy too Joe, Thanks
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Joe,Just to tell you thank you for all of your efforts. It inspires me.ThanksKirk
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Kirk wrote:Joe,Just to tell you thank you for all of your efforts. It inspires me.ThanksKirkKirk, Joe Friday is inspiring to the forum. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz_OZVk_ ... re=related