BOB'S ARTICLE IS ON CTKA

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

BOB'S ARTICLE IS ON CTKA

Post by Dealey Joe »

Bob's excellent article of an indepth study of the mystery surrounding Mary Bledsoe isnow posted on CTKA.http://www.ctka.net/2010/perry.html
kenmurray

Re: BOB'S ARTICLE IS ON CTKA

Post by kenmurray »

Kudos to Bob for writing this article and for Joe's great detective work. Overall great in detail and with sources to back it up. Great job guys.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Thanks folks. But the proof is in the pudding. And thanks to Joe, we found some good pudding. Also, Jim D deserves a lot of credit as well with the story. Somehow, I don't see Dave Perry being receptive to the story though.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Nice work, Bob!
katisha

Post by katisha »

Congratulations, Bob and Joe!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob's great article is still incomplete. According to Jim D., he has a couple of items to be fine tuned.
Phil Dragoo

Nothing-To-See-Here Dave

Post by Phil Dragoo »

BobPerry ain't Perry Mason. "Nothing to see here" is a very apt descriptor you've chosen for yet another plasterer troweling over the recurring cracks in the Great Wall of Warren.I just love your outing Dave's use of a fitness instructor in a different building without stair landings using an edited film--hey, hey, hey: we broke the world Olympic hurdles record! You weren't supposed to find out we did it by removing the hurdles.Perry did a Chris Angel "levitation" there, using a crane, a wire, a lying crowd of "witnesses", and a partial and misleading camera shot--typical of WarrComm, and the Gerald & Vincent traveling show.Perry smearing Wecht--why do I get visions of the same attempted against Thomas Noguchi--probably because it's the same.Perry conceals who Bledsoe was, her essentialness in the framing of Oswald. Good that you present her as 1) having a lawyer; 2) using notes; 3) stepping on her tongue at every daring sortie on the dance floor.Perry doesn't want you reminding us Bledsoe established A) Oswald on the bus; B) that he looked like Charlie Manson-meets-Leatherface; C) that he had on the . . . uh . . . oh . . . blu--brown shirt.In a matchup with Roger Craig, she comes off second best--hence she was a darling of WarrComm & Perry, and Craig committed suicide by rifle, as befits an unrepentant heretic.You remind us we needed Charles Laughton to rail at the testifying Bledsoe, "Were you lying then, are you lying now, or are you not in fact a chronic and habitual liar!"It is great to get back to the classics, and your reference to Sylvia Meagher's Accessories After the Fact reminds us what trash WarrComm used to frame Oswald, the mumbling recitals of Bledsoe, and McWatters, and Jones. Here would be a good place for me to remind us Gerald Posner had nothing but scorn for Sylvia Meagher. Posner being a lying poseur--which leads us back to Dave.I don't go with Pat Speer that the three colors of thread weren't there--"brown" isn't a primary or secondary, and in the old CRT were three guns, in your "levels" in graphics are your three (RBG), in printing are your BlackCyanYellowMagenta--what's the killer in that tie-in is that (like the PALM PRINT) MannCar evidence, it was all AFTER THE FACT, i.e., plan-ted.And Dave's Not Here and the Gang are all about planted evidence--w/o which there is no WarrComm and downstream.Oswald and Ruby and Grant--oh my! And precious Porter in the CAP with Ferrie and Lee--b-b-but, Pro-Fessor Mack-a-Damn told us there was absolutely no proof Lee and Ferrie knew each other. Except for the photo and the testimony of other members of the unit.Now, on top of that other FBI trio (Lee/Ruby/Grant), we are presented with three more intell assets, Perry and Rookstool and Russo.Oh my.I tell you, Bob, after the WarrComm shills close up their snake-oil satchels and run down the alley, I remain unimpressed.As Cheech and Chong observed, Dave's not here. He's a real nowhere man.Thank you for taking us deeper, Bob.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Great Work Bob and I am proud of you Joe.I feel lucky to watch and read you both.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob's article is now posted on the Education forum by Jack White.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

is that legal?