Alex James Hidell ID

JFK Assassination
JDThomas

Alex James Hidell ID

Post by JDThomas »

http://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/ ... 75/m1/1/Is this ID a good fake/copy? Or did someone in the know have it made for him.How would a 'lone communist nut' be able to manufacture this. (I wish Chauncey Holt was still around to talk us through it).Based on the photo, can we estimate when the ID was put together?
Dealey Joe

Re: Alex James Hidell ID

Post by Dealey Joe »

JD you know the CIA and FBI had ways to manufacture all this stuff.Typed on information onto a stock card design?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Isn't it interesting that there is no year or date on that picture ID of Oswald/ Hidell?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

i think normally there would a date of some kind?A social Security card doesn't have a date.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:i think normally there would a date of some kind?Exactly Joe. Especially on a Armed Forces ID.
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Oswald's Vaccination card, note the Doctors name: A.J.Hidell
Kim Huisman

Post by Kim Huisman »

Frenchy wrote:Oswald's Vaccination card, note the Doctors name: A.J.Hidellgood find, but correct me if i'm wrong, i read hideel..
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Yes your right Kim the name is spelt wrong, whoever forged the card could not spell Hidell or it was rushed
Kim Huisman

Post by Kim Huisman »

Frenchy wrote:Yes your right Kim the name is spelt wrong, whoever forged the card could not spell Hidell or it was rushedit could be, since the initials are A.J..
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Don't forget and to complicate things there are people with that name, even todayA J Hidell Tampa FL N/A A J Hidell Montgomry Vlg MD This is an MD?