This makes me want to puke

JFK Assassination
Bob

This makes me want to puke

Post by Bob »

Look what President (and CIA operative) Barky Obama is giving to Poppy Bu$h...http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... dom_.htmlI guess Poppy wants positive publicity this week because Jesse Ventura is about to out Poppy as a player and participant in the JFK assassination this Friday on Conspiracy Theory. What a great way for Obama to honor the memory of JFK a few days before the anniversary of his death by honoring a traitor, who helped in the conspiracy to murder Kennedy. Poppy had a grin on his face as he mentioned the murder of JFK at Gerald Ford's funeral. You know, the same Ford that was on the Warren Commission and who moved JFK's backwound up several inches to help spawn the ridiculous single bullet theory.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdejNPSuKekI wonder if Poppy will be grinning this Friday after Jesse exposes his treasonous ass.
JDB4JFK

Re: This makes me want to puke

Post by JDB4JFK »

I'm throwing up my lunch and breakfast after reading that. What a joke our leaders are in this country! First Obama is going around to other countries apologizing for our acts of aggression against them and now he's honoring the guy that caused most of them! So which is it Obama you're a joke and you countradict yourself daily. This ranks up there with Obama and Kissinger winning the Nobel Peace Prize!PURE SICKENING!
katisha

Post by katisha »

Bob wrote:I guess Poppy wants positive publicity this week because Jesse Ventura is about to out Poppy as a player and participant in the JFK assassination this Friday on Conspiracy Theory. What a great way for Obama to honor the memory of JFK a few days before the anniversary of his death by honoring a traitor, who helped in the conspiracy to murder Kennedy. I wonder if Poppy will be grinning this Friday after Jesse exposes his treasonous ass.Bob, can you tell me more about Tru TV? I found the website and the reference to today's Conspiracy Theory episode, but can't find anything about whether people outside the US can watch the shows. Is it an actual TV channel, or do they broadcast the episodes through the website and then archive them a la Black Op Radio? I'd love to see this episode.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

it just goes to show that being the President or (any politician for that matter) winning the Nobel peace prize is not so honorable...sad isnt it?
Bob

Post by Bob »

katisha wrote:Bob wrote:I guess Poppy wants positive publicity this week because Jesse Ventura is about to out Poppy as a player and participant in the JFK assassination this Friday on Conspiracy Theory. What a great way for Obama to honor the memory of JFK a few days before the anniversary of his death by honoring a traitor, who helped in the conspiracy to murder Kennedy. I wonder if Poppy will be grinning this Friday after Jesse exposes his treasonous ass.Bob, can you tell me more about Tru TV? I found the website and the reference to today's Conspiracy Theory episode, but can't find anything about whether people outside the US can watch the shows. Is it an actual TV channel, or do they broadcast the episodes through the website and then archive them a la Black Op Radio? I'd love to see this episode.Hi Katisha. truTV is an actual TV cable channel. I know it's available here where I live in Florida, and also in Wisconsin. Hopefully you will be able to find it in your viewing area as well. The channel is not real well known, but Jesse's show is getting them quite a following. truTV is owned by Turner Broadcasting and can be seen in Latin America and Asia and is also available in Canada I believe. I don't know about Australia though. The channel used to be known as Court TV. Either way, I'm sure tonight's episode will be on You Tube very quickly.
Barney

Post by Barney »

Jesse better buy himself an M1-A! tank to drive around in if he starts dissing Poppy and Poppy II.
kenmurray

Russ Baker On The Real Deal

Post by kenmurray »

Bob

Re: Russ Baker On The Real Deal

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:From 11/22/10:http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2010/11 ... .htmlGreat job again Mr. Wizard. Thanks to you, this forum, like Illinois, lives in the Land of Linkin.