Badgeman: What does this picture tell you?

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Badgeman: What does this picture tell you?

Post by dankbaar »

See the (computarized and enhanced) blowups below:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/BadgemanB+W.jpg

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/badgeman.jpg

Of these three figures, "Badgman" is in the middle, his alledged acomplice, "railroad man", is right, and supposedly Gordon Arnold is to the left. Gordon Arnold is standing directly behind the concrete wall, and in front of the picket fence. Badgeman and railroadman are standing further back behind the picket fence.

Now, in the following picture I have outlined the silhouettes of the three alledged figures in the complete Moorman picture:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/moorman-drawing2.JPG

What are your conclusions?

Wim
Bob

Post by Bob »

Good stuff Wim. Could you possibly insert James Files into the picture as well? It would be an interesting comparison.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Why good stuff?
Bob

Post by Bob »

It's an interesting view. It appears to me that "Badgeman" doesn't have the right angle to have made the fatal shot. That doesn't mean there wasn't a shooter located there however.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

That's not the point. I'll give you a hint: Compare the sizes with other humans, like Emmett Hudson and Zapruder.

Also keep in mind that the retaining wall reaches not even to your belt. And that the picket fence reaches to your shoulders.

Wim
Bob

Post by Bob »

Yes, I can clearly see your point. But in addition, it would seem that Jackie Kennedy would be in the line of fire if "Badgeman" really did exist and shot. So based on this, what is your take on Gordon Arnold and his story?
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Bob wrote:Yes, I can clearly see your point. But in addition, it would seem that Jackie Kennedy would be in the line of fire if "Badgeman" really did exist and shot. So based on this, what is your take on Gordon Arnold and his story?

Well, I would say there is absolutely no evidence for Arnold's story. It doesn't match up. Moreover, he should have long thrown himself on the ground at the time of the Moorman picture.

My point with the silhouettes is that they are absoletely too small to be human figures. Moreover, Badgeman and railroad man should have been standing on an elevation to be so high above the picket fence.

Wim
Dave Cannon

Post by Dave Cannon »

Wim,

I agree, I have also seen an analysis on the very point in on the History Channel.

My point with the silhouettes is that they are absoletely too small to be human figures. Moreover, Badgeman and railroad man should have been standing on an elevation to be so high above the picket fence.

Dave Cannon
ChristophMessner

Re: Badgeman: What does this picture tell you?

Post by ChristophMessner »

Wim, I agree, too, these figures are just too small to be real men. Christoph
saracarter766

Re: Badgeman: What does this picture tell you?

Post by saracarter766 »

i can see the badgeman real good i saw his eyebrows and the bridge of his nose and the dude has really short hair i'm a strong believer in the badgeman and in my opinion that is one of JFK's killers this is just my opinion though but i do respect everyone's opinions. thanks for posting those wim.