DVD available

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

DVD available

Post by Dealey Joe »

I now have available to forum members the 3 DVD 480 min. set, Evidence of RevisionI also have on DVD from TMWKK banned episodes 7-8-9Send me a message or email me at voiceoftruth@hughes.netOf course, for educational purposes only.
Dealey Joe

Re: DVD available

Post by Dealey Joe »

If you have not seen "Evidence of Revision"It is awesome. Please Please Please see itIt is 8 hours of super information.There is an extended study of Madelyn Brown plus MUCH more.A lot of RFK footage form the Ambassador that I have never sen before.While watching this you begin to realise the Kennedy's were notpoliticians they were the last true statesmen in US government.
Mark68

Post by Mark68 »

Last true statemen hell! You must've meant Nixon. Ha-ha-ha-ha! Gotcha.
Mark68

Post by Mark68 »

In all seriousness I think during WW2 a few key people realized what a gold mine war is and began manipulating key puzzle pieces for they're own benefit. I'm WW1 played a part but there were no billion+ dollar gov. contracts given out then I"m aware of. The "funniest" thing is they always end up doing the same thing to each other (murder). Howard Hughes himself was killed by the same people who killed Kennedy. Bill Gay withheld Hughes' heroin in the Bahamas until Hughes signed an official document changing the corporation's name to Summa. Then he "died" on the plane back to the US from Acapulco. Anderson (AP) I strongly suspect knew what was going on ever since Hughes meeting w/ Somoza. I"m sure they didn't discuss the price of bananas if you get my drift.I'd rather live in a travel trailer w/out electricity or phone & a sky high pile of books than be a conservative "christian in action" getting bent over then later killed by these fools.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Old Joe Kennedy knew the ropes, in's and out'sHowever I think Rose shielded the boys from that.I also believe JFK and RFK were not aware of the election results in Chicago.It was Joe behing the scenes being sure his son became president.And to me, sorry to say, I think the end justified the means.We don't know how many votes were ripped of by Mr Honesty Richard Nixon.
Mark68

Post by Mark68 »

Apparently Old Joe listened to wrong organization didn't he?
Bob

Post by Bob »

The opportunity that Joe is providing everyone here is fantastic. Anyone that hasn't seen Evidence of Revision needs to get these DVDs. The same goes with TMWKK episodes that Joe is offering. Those that have seen them, need to review them. They are THAT good. My kudos to Joe once again for doing this. Mr. Hall is not just an "average" Joe. Sgt. Friday is WELL above average in my book!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I concur. "Evidence Of Revision" is one of the best DVD's around. Great job Joe. I bought the dvd set after I first seen it on the net.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I want to update my DVD list.Evidence of revision 3 DVD setTMWKK 7-8-9JFK the Garrison TapesJudyth Vary Baker interview these are free and for educational purposes only.for these DVD's contact me voiceoftruth@hughes.netgive me the address where you want them sent.Books:Me & Lee by JVBInterview with History by Pam RayBoth books available on www.lee-arvey-oswald.comget these book here, the proceeds go directly to the author.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I still have these available.