Correlating Name Changes-Ruby and Sutton

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Correlating Name Changes-Ruby and Sutton

Post by Dealey Joe »

Now Jim I am kinda thick headed here.What are you saying. Sutton is a Jewish name?Actually comes off as Irish.Just a quick check of some of the names there I found Me, Bob, You, Ken ect.what does that mean we are Jewish.It is my understanding that James Sutton's step father was named Files.would be a customary thing to go by either name and maintaining two identities?Put into plain language what you are saying.We know Rubinstein is a Jewish rooted name.I did not find Oswald or Hidell but did find Hillel
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

how do we know Sarti was even there?I would be interested to know what my name turns upyou might throw Roberts in there too. "moms family"
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

I think you are reading way too much into this.The mob wanted JFK hit because he and his brother were trying to put them out of business.LBJ, Hoover and the CIA were only too happy to play along because they had no use for JFK either.Ruby was Jewish but more importantly he was a mob guy. Started out as a numbers runner and eventual hitman for Capone in Chicago. Fled Chicago for Dallas in the late 40's after he killed the President of the Teamsters in Chicago.Forget Ruby's religion or cultural background, it had nothing to do with his hit on Oswald, that was a mob ordered hit, plain and simple. Their method is simple- they make you a deal you can't refuse- either do our bidding or we will kill all your living relatives then we will kill you. Kinda persuasive, huh
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Sorry Jim,I just don't buy into any of that. You can look up my last name, and find that it is infact Dutch and Jewish, but I am really just a Texan and some times christian. I think Ruby changed his name to of course not be known as Jewish inDallas at that time, which was and still is backwards. I have not heard of Ruby going to the temple, and not working on Saturdays. I doubt he really cared about anything but his business. My sense about Mr. Files is that he had nothing to do with religion or faith until being in prison and much later in life. Kirk