Ecoli

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Ecoli

Post by Dealey Joe »

Does anyone smell a rat in the vegetables?Morning news shows mounds of Veggies being dumped?I hate the feeling that everything is a conspiracy.Why do I think that?Vegetables should always be washed in Vinegar and Water then peeled.no vinegar then use soap and water to wash.Also kept refrigerated if possible.OH! be sure and wash your hands!!!
Bob

Re: Ecoli

Post by Bob »

Damn it Joe, I had a big salad for dinner tonight. Based on your report, I need to stick to grilling bratwurst every night.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Bob salad if fine as long as you boil the lettuce for 10 min.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:Bob salad if fine as long as you boil the lettuce for 10 min. Boil lettuce for 10 minutes? I usually boil my brats in beer for 10 minutes.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Then do you eat the Brats or drink the beer?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Then do you eat the Brats or drink the beer?Joe I remember in the early 70's there was a restaurant chain called Lum's which had several in North Florida. Their specialty was their Hot Dogs where customers would dunked them in tall Pilsner glasses. I remember I tried it and thought it was quite good.
SLogan

Post by SLogan »

kenmurray wrote:Dealey Joe wrote:Then do you eat the Brats or drink the beer?Joe I remember in the early 70's there was a restaurant chain called Lum's which had several in North Florida. Their specialty was their Hot Dogs where customers would dunked them in tall Pilsner glasses. I remember I tried it and thought it was quite good. And don't forget that horrible chopped beef sandwich......simply horrific
SLogan

Post by SLogan »

Uncle Miltie liked Lums toohttp://www.fuzzymemories.tv/index.php?c=3233&m=lums
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

If uncle Milty like it must have been goodOf course most anything from a Pilsner is good? Ain't it Bob?