Interesting quote

JFK Assassination
JDThomas

Interesting quote

Post by JDThomas »

In 1980, John Stockwell said, "if the Soviet Union were to disappear off the face of the map, the United States would quickly seek out new enemies to justify its own military-industrial complex." Whatever happened to John?
Davyjones

Re: Interesting quote

Post by Davyjones »

Dont know anything about John Stockwell but frankly Donald Duck could have said it,it is so obvious.In fairness to the US any country (like say the imperialistic UK) would be looking for bogey men to keep the arms industry happy.Only men like JFK could get into a position to stop it and we all know what his reward was.
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Stockwell was a CIA station officer who exposed the company's illegal activities in Africa and the CIA chief's lying to congress. He was active in JFK some time back
Bruce Patrick Brychek

INTERESTING QUOTE:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.28.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.20.2011 - JDThomas Posted this Headline.JDThomas referenced an Important 1980 Quote of John Stockwell. A brilliant contribution byJDThomas that did not receive the attention that it deserved. My Opinion.Fast Forward 35 years from Stockwell's Quote to today.We have Alleged Issues with Russia, Communism, the Re-Packaged Cold War, and of course Iraqand Iran.And NOW the Year's Long Daily Main Stream Media Fix on Al Quaeda, and now ISIS.The High Cabal, Federal Reserve, and of course The Military Industrial Complex are deeper and further entrenched for another 25 years.I guess The Trillions Of Dollars That The U.S. Taxpayers are generating and paying for Defense, Democracy, Intelligence, and The Military Industrial Complex are NOT GENERATING INCREASINGBENEFITS AND PROTECTION.HOW MUCH MONEY IS BEING SPENT ?WHERE IS IT ALL GOING ?WHERE IS TOTAL ACCOUNTABILITY ON ACTIONS, MONEY, AND RESULTS ?ARE THINGS GETTING BETTER IN ANY WAY IN YOUR OPINION ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writingson any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher'swho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

It's difficult for me not to believe that the CIA or whoever else has driven shadow U.S. foreign policy has landed the country and the whole of Western Civilisation in the biggest mess post 1945 and one that it may not recover from.A new bogeyman was nurtured to replace the collapsed Soviet Union in the form of Islamic extremsim, but it was one that they never really understood and cannot control - it has no borders and is indiscriminate in its killing (it doesn't play by the rules!). It requires money and weapons as its fuel, neither of which it possessed itself. How the world's most sophisticated intelligence agency, with the world's best IT and financial investigative services, cannot figure-out from where and whom it is getting its money and weapons and cut-off the supply of same is beyond comprehension.The rise of Putin and the new eastern (Evil?) empire appears to have caught them off-guard. China quietly marches-on, seeking territorial expansion, influence and economic power while slipping under the radar of most commentators unless one of their hackers gets caught.So the intel authorities are now fighting a war on two, if not three fronts and seems not have the know-how to do so and will not get the financial resources to do so.Anyone care to predict the result???
Bruce Patrick Brychek

INTERESTING QUOTE:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.28.201507.20.2011 - JDThomas originally Posted this Headline.07.28.2015 - JDThomas Posted an analysis that is deep, focused, and certainly up to date.JDThomas I certainly agree with your powerful analysis of this Subject Matter.Additionally, you and I certainly agree on CHINA OPERATING UNDER THE RADAR OF MOST/ALLCOMMENTATORS.China had Economic Issues yesterday, and the U.S. Stock Market had Heart Palpitations.Japan is between a Recession and Depression for them. Their FINANCIAL RECOVERY PROGRAM IS TO SELL MORE OF ANYTHING TO THE U.S.JDThomas I enjoy and read all of your material. Often I don't immediately respond so that othersmay allow their material to gain traction. Keep up the Excellent Work.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings research, studies, thoughts, or writingon any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher'swho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.