Ruth & Michael Paine, fascinating.

JFK Assassination
Skip

Ruth & Michael Paine, fascinating.

Post by Skip »

First I am a total newbie, though 67 years old. I hope I don't make a complete rear end here on my first post. But way before I was lucky enough to find this site I have been fascinated with the Paines. If you just take time to think of what the odds would be that Oswald could be placed in that building on that day unbelievable. An just watching Ruth Paine in interviews with her precise answers an details seem to be scripted. I feel Ruth and hubby know so much more. An please tell me why the so called authorities can't press? It has from day one hands off. Well after all these years I just wanted to get this off my chest. By the way I have a hard time with grammar but I thank God for check spell. Skip
kenmurray

Re: Ruth & Michael Paine, fascinating.

Post by kenmurray »

Welcome to the forum Skip.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Hi Skip....Yup...The Paines are in the frame on this. How many other russian speaking down and outs has she ever offered her home to? Its so unlikely to be suspicious on its own.
Phil Dragoo

Pain and Suffering

Post by Phil Dragoo »

SkipRuth has many ties to the CIA, to Allen W. Dulles, was essential to maneuvering Oswald into the Depository and providing incriminating evidence afterwards. Michael Paine likewise has suspicious links including to Bell Helicopter which made many millions on the thousands of Hueys.Ruth and Michael Paine: presentations by Carol Hewett and Steve Joneshttp://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_issue ... rs.htmlNew Evidence Regarding Ruth & Michael Paine by Steve Joneshttp://www.jfklancer.com/pdf/Paine.pdfNodule X16: Ruth and Michael Paine's CIA Connectionshttp://ajweberman.com/noduleX16-PAINES%20CIA%20CONNECTIONS.pdfMRS. PAINE'S GARAGE: A WORK OF DECEPTION FROM BEGINNING TO ENDJames H. Fetzerhttp://assassinationscience.com/mrspaine.htmlIt was essential that Oswald be placed in the Depository, and that he be incriminated in a way only the Paines could accomplish.Imagine the evil to kill a president, kill an innocent man framed for the crime, be responsible for the war which killed 58,000 Americans, tore apart America forever more, forevermore destroyed trust in government and checks on the fascist power of the intelligence-military cabal in service to global power interests.She is a vile thing.
Skip

Post by Skip »

A special thanks to Phil Dragoo for the links on the Paines. The information is more than I could hope for. Being retired with a lot of butt time it is great for me to have a my morning cup of joe an read here about history. Don't want to be a pest but what are your feelings on why the Paines have not had the heart attack or in famous car accident? My feelings are that Ruth Paine has made it know that they have a safe box just in case this happens. Skip
Bob

Post by Bob »

Welcome to the forum Skip. Phil definitely knows his stuff. Joe is also right about Michael Paine looking a lot like LHO.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Skip..... no need for car accidents...Mrs Paine is fully paid up..still getting awards.....ie freedom of Dallas was the last. She probably believe what she has said and done is OK
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Skip.....you may the answer.....who shot JFK and why?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Ruth gets the Key to the city of Irving, in the mayors house.