GEORGE de MOHRENSCHILDT

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

GEORGE de MOHRENSCHILDT

Post by Dealey Joe »

George de Mohrenschildt (April 17, 1911 – March 29, 1977) was a petroleum geologist and professor who befriended Lee Harvey Oswald in the summer of 1962 and maintained that friendship until Oswald's death two days after the assassination of U.S. President John F. Kennedy. He had personal acquaintance with the Bush family, including George H. W. Bush, with whose nephew, Edward G. Hooker, he had been roommates at Phillips Academy at Andover, Massachusetts. He also had personal acquaintance with the Bouvier family, including Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy, the president's wife, when she was still a child. His testimony before the Warren Commission investigating the assassination was one of the longest of any witness.
kenmurray

Re: GEORGE de MOHRENSCHILDT

Post by kenmurray »

1977 CBS Report On Oltmans And George De Mohrenschildt:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kCCmkkY ... r_embedded
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Check it out:Researcher Tommy Wilkens is currently going through the Oltmans papers collection in the Netherlands. Lots of info. comming up about George De M.Just one example:http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... Wilkens:In April of 2011 my wife and myself traveled to the Dutch Royal Library in Den Haag, the Netherlands, to study the archives of the late Dutch journalist Willem Oltmans. In those vast files which are not open to the general public without an interview with Dr. Ad Leerintveld, the Curator of Special Collections, we found a treasure trove of information concerning the assassination of President John F.Kennedy and the personal involvement of George de Mohrenschildt. The files were personal letters from de Mohrenschildt to Oltmans and no less than 5 times de Mohrenschildt speeks of how the plot was set up and to be carried out. These files contained hundreds of handwritten letters from George de Mohrenschildt to Willem Oltmans and pictures. One was a picture showing one of the Cuban assissins and another the famous Oswald back yard photo that no one knew existed until de Mohrenschildt showed it to the Warren Commission. Then Oltmans personal notes which give a much more indept personal feel to the investigative journalist. After viewing the archives I would only ask that the forum members be open minded. My wife and myself are in Belgium as I write and will be making our second visit to research the Oltmans archives within the next 2 weeks .
Phil Dragoo

Another George

Post by Phil Dragoo »

CIA Domestic Contacts officer J. Walton Moore had George DeMohrenschildt guide Lee Oswald to Ruth Paine and the job in the Texas School Book Depository.George DeMohrenschildt's wife Jeanne was business partners with Abraham Zapruder in the Dal-Tex Building location of Jennifer Juniors.DeMohrenschildt in 1976 pleaded with his friend George H.W. Bush Director of Central Intelligence to call off the "vigilantes."CIA MK-ULTRA mystery Doctor Mendoza administered injections and electroshock to further unbalance DeMohrenschildt.The day of his murder, DeMohrenschildt endured more questions at the hands of CIA tool Edward Jay Epstein, returning to his daughter's Florida home for rest where, before HSCA investigator Gaeton Fonzi (Last Investigation, 1991) could ring the bell, he sucked a rook rifle in a chair as the burglar alarm was going off.On the very day Charles Chuck Nicoletti was murdered.Who times these events.
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

I thought it telling that when Jesse Ventura probed Bugliosi in his "Conspiracy Theory" feature on this murder about de Mohrenschildt, he had trouble responding. Was DeMohrenschildt in the Zapruder Film picture as Nord Davis proposed? Who is the man in the black cape?http://anglo-saxonisrael.com/site/dallasconspiracy
Bighunter43

Post by Bighunter43 »

Those are some outrageous ideas from Nord Davis. I guess the man at the curb in black could have been Demoranchschlidt but NO WAY could he have done what Davis suggests! That is impossible!
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

Agreed that Nord Davis' theory is an example of an overactive imagination working with limited resources as we have today, and without collaboration with others.Still, in one of the most heavily studied events in U.S. history, we should be able to identify most significant figures in the films and pictures available. The man in black stands out, he is acting suspiciously. You can see what look like flashes associated with something in his hand. Nord Davis' questions at the end of the pamphlet are hard to answer.
Bighunter43

Post by Bighunter43 »

Tom, I contend,that after examining still photos of the man in question in Zapruder....he is nothing more than a mere spectator and has a camera and is taking pictures of the event. Quite possibly, and most likely, that is his wife or aquaintance that goes from the street to the curb and stands behind him.
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

To resolve this, do we have blow-ups of him in each frame of the Zapruder film?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Why wouldn't George come out to see Jackie?If he was in Dallas I would think he would be there somewhere?