GEORGE H. W. "POPPY" BUSH

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

GEORGE H. W. "POPPY" BUSH

Post by Dealey Joe »

George Herbert Walker Bush (born June 12, 1924) is an American politician who served as the 41st President of the United States (1989–93). He had previously served as the 43rd Vice President of the United States (1981–89), a congressman, an ambassador, and Director of Central Intelligence.Bush was born in Milton, Massachusetts, to Senator Prescott Bush and Dorothy Walker Bush. Following the attacks on Pearl Harbor in 1941, at the age of 18, Bush postponed going to college and became the youngest aviator in the US Navy at the time.[1] He served until the end of the war, then attended Yale University. Graduating in 1948, he moved his family to West Texas and entered the oil business, becoming a millionaire by the age of 40.He became involved in politics soon after founding his own oil company, serving as a member of the House of Representatives, among other positions. He ran unsuccessfully for president of the United States in 1980, but was chosen by party nominee Ronald Reagan to be the vice presidential nominee, and the two were subsequently elected. During his tenure, Bush headed administration task forces on deregulation and fighting drug abuse.In 1988, Bush launched a successful campaign to succeed Reagan as president, defeating Democratic opponent Michael Dukakis. Foreign policy drove the Bush presidency; military operations were conducted in Panama and the Persian Gulf at a time of world change; the Berlin Wall fell in 1989 and the Soviet Union dissolved two years later. Domestically, Bush reneged on a 1988 campaign promise and after a struggle with Congress, signed an increase in taxes that Congress had passed. In the wake of economic concerns, he lost the 1992 presidential election to Democrat Bill Clinton.Bush is the father of George W. Bush, the 43rd President of the United States, and Jeb Bush, former Governor of Florida. He is the most recent president to have been a World War II veteran, and will arguably be the last to do so. Until the election of his son George W. Bush to the presidency in 2000, Bush was commonly referred to simply as "George Bush"; since that time, the forms "George H. W. Bush", "Bush 41", "Bush the Elder", and "George Bush, Sr." have come into common use as a way to distinguish the father from the son.
Dealey Joe

Re: GEORGE H. W. BUSH

Post by Dealey Joe »

by M.C.Newton » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:18 pm I don't know if I would fall into the "anti-bush kooks" category, I don't feel that I should be considered a "kook" anyway. Possibly others would label me that, others taking shortcuts in thought process. But I certainly didn't just one day wake up and start to dislike the man for no reason. My take on Bush is that all of the questions that surround him, his administration, his policies, and his wars, all beg a lot deeper scrutiny than he is actually getting. I mean for G*d's sake the man was installed by the Supreme Court in 2000, reason being "irreperable harm" to "George Bush's reputation as the legitimate winner". George Bush's reputation? F*ck George Bush's reputation. Count the f*cking votes! Tell me who won and be done with it. The following year we get attacked by a group of Islamic Fundamentalist CIA assets, with ties to the ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence). The ISI being the CIA equivalent in Pakistan. So then the Chief of the ISI Mahmoud Ahmad (who also has suspicious ties regarding wire transfers to Mohammed Atta in the amount of $100,000) is actually in Washington on 9/11 having a discussion about terrorism, more specifically terrorism originating in Afghanistan, with Rep. Porter Goss (soon to be Chief of the CIA, and another Yale man), and Sen. Bob Graham (All of this documented fact). I don't really intend on writing a book here in this post, but one could be written. So then we go into Afghanistan to take out the Taliban whom we had in the previous year given roughly $245 Million in aid. But even I could have supported only a war on Afghanistan, maybe I wouldn't today but back then maybe. Then we move into Iraq, I remember very clearly the rush to war. For me it seemed really fast, there was no stopping it. But coincidentally we had faulty intelligence on WMD. But then it wasn't WMD it was Al Qaeda ties. Then spreading Democracy. Smells like shit to me. Just on Iraq the list could go on and on. Then there is the painting of any non war supporter as un-patriotic, and not supporting our soldiers. But who is not supporting the soldiers? Those who do not want to send them into harms way or those fabricating evidence to send many of them to awful deaths, then others who weren't so lucky as to die. But have their legs blown off or their arms torn out, or just to come home psychologically deranged. Then there is the use of Depleted Uranium munitions which are bad for the environment they are used in, bad for civilians who will encounter the dust left by them, and bad for the soldiers who have to serve in the environment which they have been released in. The doling out of contracts to former companies of high ranking administration officials (read Dick Cheney). The use of a weapon called "White Phosphorous" which is a chemical weapon which reacts to air, water, and skin. This glorious weapon which is dispersed high above the ground in a cloud which rains down upon the ground, and doesn't burn clothes but will burn your flesh right to the bone, and if you inhale it it will blister your throat and lungs and suffocate you in a rather terrible way. This weapon, along with the possibility of Napalm, was used in Fallujah a city which was sealed off before the complete population of 350,000 was allowed to evacuate. You see it's released in the air and there is no telling where it will come down or who it will kill in an unimaginably horrific way. I can go on and on and on. -Disregard for the Geneva Conventions, which as I'm sure you know as an attorney that according to the Constitution any international treaty signed onto by this country shall become the supreme law of the land. -Development of Tactical Nuclear Weapons, or Mini-Nukes, or the propaganda this is a good weapon name "Bunker Busters". Which by the way carry a pay load which is 1/3 up to 6 times the strength of the bombs used in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. -The Patriot Act passed under suspicious circumstances and usurping many many civil liberties -Tax cuts for the richest over and over and over again -Attempts to write discrimination into the Constitution with his Gay Marriage Ban -Now we have the NSA gathering all sorts of information on everyone's phone records, and everyones internet records, with their stated objective being to have a record of every call ever made. -Where exactly is Bin Laden? Why did we pull off him? -AQ Khan is found to have sold nuclear technology to Iran, Libya, and North Korea and he gets a pardon from Pervez Musharraf and that's OK, while our ties to Pakistan get stronger. Does that make any sense to you? So the fact is that maybe I am anti-Bush but if you think for one g*ddamn second that those who are in opposition to this son of a bitch live in a "one dimensional world" you just might want to look outside and see if everything's flat, because I'm looking and I see a whole lotta shit and not a single thing is flat. If you are aware of all the things listed above and still support this administration and what it has "accomplished' then maybe you need to take a look in the mirror and ask yourself Why? And as far as anti-US sentiment, I think there is a clear difference between not supporting what the government does and not loving this country. The government and the country are not one and the same. To preceed the next passage let's also remember what George said, about the constitution which GUARANTEES our rights as citizens of this country, when being debated in the Oval Office by GOP leaders over provisions in the Patriot Act. When told that certain provisions may infringe on the Constitution, what did George say "It's just a goddamned piece of paper!" It's just a goddamned piece of paper, that's what it is to this G*d fearing Christian. Well there's another "goddamned piece of paper" which is quite important to our history, The Declaration of Independence which states in it's Preamble: We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the consent of the governed.That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is in the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute a new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient Causes; and accordingly all Experience hath shewn, that Mankind are more disposed to suffer, while Evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the Forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long Train of Abuses and Usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a Design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their Right, it is their Duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future Security. So maybe just maybe those whom disagree or even hate what Bush has done to this country may not be as "kooky" as they are painted. Avoid generalizations, they don't reflect well on those who use them.Last edited by M.C.Newton on Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:45 pm, edited 3 times in total. "Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past." Orwell
Dealey Joe

Re: GEORGE H. W. BUSH

Post by Dealey Joe »

GEORGE H.W. "POPPY" BUSHby Bob » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:27 am Please see this first...http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/bush.htm"Follow the money." - Deep Throathttp://www.ctka.net/2010/perry.htmlhttp://jame ... om/2011/01 ... orist.htmlhttp://judythbaker.blogspot.com/2011/02 ... -bush.htmlBob
Dealey Joe

Re: GEORGE H. W. "POPPY" BUSH

Post by Dealey Joe »

Poppy Bu$h= LCAP and Group 40by Bob » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:00 pm Wim has a brilliant section of this website titled George H.W. Bu$h on the home page. Read it all if you want to REALLY learn about the JFK assassination and not only Poppy's role, but also Prescott Bu$h's role. To me, the keys of this assassination are in located in two groups...the LCAP and Group 40. Here is more on the LCAP from a previous post of mine... Regarding Charles Rogers (one of the three tramps)...he was also a member of the Louisiana Civil Air Patrol. Other LCAP members include Lee Harvey Oswald, David Ferrie, James Bath and Barry Seal. We all know about Oswald and Ferrie, but the other members are also very interesting. Bath was a good buddy of Dumbya Bu$h in the Texas Air National Guard, who was also suspended (like Dumbya) for refusing to take a medical exam. After the Guard, Bath became Texas money man for the bin Laden family, which included investing in Bu$h's failed oil business Arbusto. Seal was probably the biggest drug runner in U.S. history. He was killed in his car with Poppy Bu$h's personal telephone number in the car. Also, the man who founded the LCAP...D.H. Byrd, just happened to own the Texas School Book Depository on 11/22/1963. Byrd was also a very close friend of LBJ as well as the Big Oil men like Clint Murchinson, H.L. Hunt and Sid Richardson. Byrd was also a member of the Dallas Petroleum Club. It has been argued that it was here that he met George de Mohrenschildt, David Atlee Phillips and George H. W. "Poppy" Bush. Enough coincidences??? The Bu$hes obviously knew members of the LCAP, including the founder. The also knew members of Group 40, as Poppy was a recruiter for that group. Look at this interview with Jimmy Files... Jim Marrs : During that time, during the time of the Bay of Pigs, while you were training and moving around in the Caribbean, No Name Key and all that, did you ever hear the name George Herbert Walker Bush? James Files: Oh Yeah! Jim Marrs: What was his role? James Files: George Herbert Walker Bush. I don't know if, I think a lot of people are not going to believe this, but he worked for the CIA back as early as 1961 that I know of. Jim Marrs : How did he work? What did he do? James Files : I don't know all he did, but he did a lot of recruiting work. I know he was there at the beginning for what we called Group 40, a special operations group, Group 40. If you wonder what Group 40 was, an assassination group. Operation 40 was a top secret CIA project to train selected cuban exiles in guerrilla warfare and assassinations, aimed against the Castro regime. Apart from Felix Rodriguez, other members were now infamous CIA agents and Anti Castro terrorists like Luis Posada Carriles, Orlando Bosch, Guillermo and Ignacio Novo Sampoll and later Watergate plumbers Frank Sturgis, Eugenio Martinez, Virgilio Gonzalez and E. Howard Hunt. Most of the operation 40 members were recruited from JM/Wave, a much larger clandestine operation to train a cuban exile army for the Bay of Pigs invasion. JM/Wave is headed by CIA official Theodore Shackley. James Files, the confessed gunman on the grassy knoll, was recruited for the CIA by David Atlee Phillips on a recommendation of Ted Shackley. Shackley becomes George Bush's deputy director for Covert Operations in 1976. The CIA controller of JFK's assassin is provably close to Shackley, Shackley is provably close to Bush. Not significant? Finally, please take a look at the four generations of the Bu$h family and tell me if you think that they are patriotic or treasonous. I think you know where I stand. http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/ ... ath_part_1 http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/ ... ath_part_2"Follow the money." - Deep Throathttp://www.ctka.net/2010/perry.htmlhttp://jame ... om/2011/01 ... orist.htmlhttp://judythbaker.blogspot.com/2011/02 ... -bush.htmlBob
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Response To Bob:by Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:19 pm Dear Bob, Excellent post. But who was the figurehead who actively created, and operated Operation Gourp 40 for all practical purposes ? Vice President Richard Millhouse Nixon. And who was Nixon's mentor ? Prescott Bush. Respectfully, Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

by Bob » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:33 pm Excellent!!! And it was Nixon and Allen Dulles that planned the Bay of Pigs invasion from the last days of the Eisenhower administration. Dulles got fired by JFK after that debacle. But Dulles got his revenge as he was on the Warren Commission. As was another protege of Prescott Bu$h...Gerald Ford. Ford helped move JFK's back wound up to help make the case for the "magic bullet" theory. Ford was also J. Edgar Hoover's eyes and ears in regard to the Warren Commission. As as I said on a previous post, the past is now the present. When Ford was President, his Chief of Staff was "5 Deferment" Dick Cheney and his Secretary of Defense was Donald Rumsfeld. Ford also hired Poppy Bu$h to head the CIA and to stop cooperating with the HSCA that was investigating the JFK and MLK assassinations. Ford also pardoned Nixon in terms of Watergate. Therefore, NO investigations into why the burglars broke into the DNH that night. Three of the burglars were in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/1963. I bet that investigation WOULD have been interesting. "Follow the money." - Deep Throathttp://www.ctka.net/2010/perry.htmlhttp://jame ... om/2011/01 ... orist.htmlhttp://judythbaker.blogspot.com/2011/02 ... -bush.htmlBob
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Russ Baker appeared recently on the "Real Deal" with Jim Fetzer to talk about the JFK Assassination and the Bush crime family:http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2011/11/russ-baker.html
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

The Bushy Knoll: List Of Deaths Of People Connected To The Bush Crime Family.http://www.lizmichael.com/bushykno.htm
Bob

Post by Bob »

Do these photos show Poppy Bush in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/1963?A man who looks like Poppy in front of the TSBD...A man who looks like Poppy standing next to a man who looks like Ed Lansdale near Elm Street...Finally, a photo thats shows three men in the Dal-Tex building at the time of the assassination. Look at the photos above and now look at the man in the back left (with the red circle) in the photo. Notice the hairline. I assume the other two men were Charles Nicoletti and Johnny Roselli.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »