CFR

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

CFR

Post by Dealey Joe »

The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is an American nonprofit nonpartisan membership organization, publisher, and think tank specializing in U.S. foreign policy and international affairs. Founded in 1921 and headquartered at 58 East 68th Street in New York City, with an additional office in Washington, D.C., the CFR is considered to be the nation's 'most influential foreign-policy think tank.' [1] It publishes a bi-monthly journal Foreign Affairs.MissionAs stated on its website, the CFR's mission is to be "a resource for its members, government officials, business executives, journalists, educators and students, civic and religious leaders, and other interested citizens in order to help them better understand the world and the foreign policy choices facing the United States and other countries."The CFR aims to maintain a diverse membership, including special programs to promote interest and develop expertise in the next generation of foreign policy leaders. It convenes meetings at which government officials, global leaders and prominent members of the foreign policy community discuss major international issues. Its think tank, the David Rockefeller Studies Program, is composed of about fifty adjunct and full-time scholars, as well as ten in-resident recipients of year-long fellowships, who cover the major regions and significant issues shaping today's international agenda. These scholars contribute to the foreign policy debate by making recommendations to the presidential administration, testifying before Congress, serving as a resource to the diplomatic community, interacting with the media, authoring books, reports, articles, and op-eds on foreign policy issues.The council publishes Foreign Affairs, "the preeminent journal of international affairs and U.S. foreign policy." It also publishes Independent Task Forces which bring together experts with diverse backgrounds and expertise to work together to produce reports offering both findings and policy prescriptions on important foreign policy topics. To date, the CFR has sponsored more than fifty reports.[2]The CFR aims to provide up-to-date information and analysis about world events and U.S. foreign policy. In 2008, CFR.org's "Crisis Guide: Darfur" was awarded an Emmy Award by the Television Academy of Arts and Sciences, in the category of "New Approaches to News & Documentary Programming: Current News Coverage." In 2009, the Crisis Guide franchise won another Emmy for its "Crisis Guide: The Global Economy," in the category of business and financial reporting.ControversyThe Council has been the subject of debate, as shown in the 1969 film The Capitalist Conspiracy by G. Edward Griffin, the 2006 film by Aaron Russo, America: Freedom to Fascism and a 2007 documentary Zeitgeist: The Movie, as well as the book The Naked Capitalist which reviewed Carroll Quigley's book Tragedy and Hope from a less supportive standpoint.This is partly due to the number of high-ranking government officials (along with world business leaders and prominent media figures) in its membership, its secrecy clauses, and the large number of aspects of American foreign policy that its members have been involved with, beginning with Wilson's Fourteen Points. Wilson's Fourteen Points speech was the first in which he suggested a worldwide security organization to prevent future world wars.[3]The John Birch Society believes that the CFR is "Guilty of conspiring with others to build a one world government...".[21] Conservative Democratic congressman from Georgia Larry McDonald, the second head of the John Birch Society, introduced American Legion National Convention Resolution 773 to the House of Representatives calling for a congressional investigation into the Council on Foreign Relations, but nothing came from it.[22]Carroll Quigley claimed it "became well known among those who believe that there is an international conspiracy to bring about a one-world government." In Tragedy and Hope, he based his analysis on his unsourced research in the papers of an Anglo-American elite organization that, he held, secretly controlled the U.S. and UK governments through a series of Round Table Groups. Critics assailed Quigley for his approval of the goals (not the tactics) of the Anglo-American elite while selectively using his information and analysis as evidence for their views.[23] Speaking of Carroll Quigley, Rep. Larry McDonald said, "He says, sure we've been working it, sure we've been collaborating with communism, yes we're working with global accommodation, yes, we're working for world government. But the only thing I object to is that we've kept it a secret.".[24] CFR publications discuss multilateralism and global governance as well.[25]In response to the allegations, the CFR's website contains a FAQ section about its affairs
Dealey Joe

Re: CFR

Post by Dealey Joe »

Edit postDelete postReport this postInformationReply with quoteThe CFRby Bob » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:05 am I know some on this forum have talked about the CFR (the Council on Foreign Relations) quite a bit. I know R Croxford has expounded on this quite a bit. It is very important to understand the significance of the CFR, and how it pertains to the JFK assassination. JFK was killed for MANY reasons. Several groups wanted him dead. But the CFR and the Federal Reserve certainly wanted that to happen. As did Big Oil, the CIA, war profiteers, the Mob and some political figures of high authority. Here is some interesting information on the CFR...http://youtube.com/watch?v=nhj-FdS8Fbk& ... Council_on ... _RelationsJohn McCain, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are all members of the CFR. So what will REALLY change after this election in the U.S. in November?"Follow the money." - Deep Throathttp://www.ctka.net/2010/perry.htmlhttp://jame ... om/2011/01 ... orist.htmlhttp://judythbaker.blogspot.com/2011/02 ... -bush.htmlBob
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

Thanks Joe. For bringing up my favorite subject once again.
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carroll_QuigleyThis cat showed us the truth. And we ignored it.
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

To all who careand seek to help......http://www.carrollquigley.net/pdf/Trage ... Hope.pdfIf you have not read it...Here it is.A must read for brains.
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

G. Edward Griffinhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7auQEXTWomAThis will not be 10 min lost in your life. I promise.
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

"Question: do we really expect the CFR to admit that some of its elite members slaughtered John Kennedy and many more played integral roles in the cover up? No, but it is important to highlight that the Council on Foreign Relations has stunk up the place with tremendous amounts of radioactive horse manure relating to the 1963 Coup d’Etat."No sir, there is too much at stake. I would be all for retroactive criminal inquiries and trials, as at the Nuremburg Trials. Heads should roll, but they won't, because of the networks of money, power, complicity and criminality. And if agents involved confessed with real proofs of their crimes they probably would not be sentenced to prison even though the statutes of limitations for murder, treason and tax fraud for that matter never expires. Someday a powerful computer will prove this and other conspiracies beyond a shadow of a doubt. But who will enforce the laws against the conspirators, the Supreme Court? The Hague?
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

One day as history has shown us, the people will take back what is theirs. I don't suppose anyone on this forum truly believes that the death of JFK will ever be unraveled. I personally scream about the CFR and the FED because I believe people can and pretty quickly if united put an end to those criminals. The world is being run by people who treat it as if it was a corporation. China is being prepped for something. Why are they funneling everything into China? The price of gold is skyrocketed because it is what China wants and needs. Our dollar(world) is about to fail. I am not talking about deprecation, I means worthless. The higher the price of gold goes up. the more worthless paper becomes. They will use China to take over the world and it will be ran like a corporation who's CEO is China. The US has no choice but to turn to the gold standard to stop this. If we do not turn to it. We are doomed. OK that's enough, I ranted again sorry.Peace
John Zeroski

Post by John Zeroski »

Very informative discussion here. I would like to add a few items that may have been posted here already. Just in case they have not.There are many internet postings on the CFR, and here are two that are worth looking at.The first is titled The Rockefeller World, Council on Foreign Relations, and the Trilateral Commission. The link:http://lewrockwell.com/orig10/marshall14.1.html The absolutely indispensable book on the CFR mentioned here is co-authored by Shoup and Minter and titled Imperial Brain Trust. Establishment oriented, but worth a careful study.The second internet posting is titled ,simply, CFR. Written by James Perloff, author of the conspiracy-oriented book titled The Shadows of Power-The Council on Foreign Relations and the American Decline. Try google, with james perloff and cfr. Should work.Also at this site, under recent posts, is the paper 9/11 Simplified, a good read. These two books are a must, I believe for anyone looking into this organization.Anyone reading Imperial Brain Trust can easily entertain the notion that the planning came from a study group located within the secret cabal that Donald Gibson believes exist within the CFR.I believe this cabal consisted partly of the high level elites of the old OSS.The primary reason for the assassination? Three Kennedy brothers in succession as presidents would have put a real damper on their New World Order agenda.I believe the assassination ought to be considered an intelligence operation, plotted by the members of the inner circle of the CFR and their colleagues. Makes sense to me.
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

They would have closed the FED, Bobby would have destroyed all involved. John JR. would have done the same. If he would have lived...We would not be in the financial mess we are in today.