Jimmy Files Shot To JFK'S Head Killed JFK Instantly:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Jimmy Files Shot To JFK'S Head Killed JFK Instantly:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Members,

While having lunch with Jimmy this week, I told Jimmy about the slow motion head shot of Jimmy's on JFK from the Grassy Knoll on 11.22.1963,
that is on the JFK Forum.

Something has always annoyed me, and I have never believed anyone's statement as to how they struggled so valiantly to save JFK'S life at Parkland Hospital.

I have always believed that JFK died instantly with Jimmy's headshot to JFK from the Grassy Knoll. After watching, and rewatching every video,
and the slow motion head shot on JFK that is on the JFK Forum, I can not believe that JFK survived even one second after that shot from Jimmy Files.

I believe that everyone was either in a state of panic, denial, or already beginning the cover-up.

Jimmy was highly experienced with head shots in Viet Nam, Laos, Cambodia, and other places. With what Jimmy recalls seeing quickly as JFK'S head exploded from the Mercury Tipped Remington Fireball XP -100
bullet, Jimmy agreed with me, that from what he saw then, and previous experiences, JFK would have to have been immediately dead. And not "brain dead," as there was no brain left. Any bodily movement would have to have been from nerves twitching, at best, if there was any.

Hence, my conclusion, that JFK was dead instantly, with Jimmy Files head shot from the Grassy Knoll.

And from the arrival at Parkland Hospital, any and all cover-ups began.

I would like to hear the thoughts of my Fellow JFK Forum Members.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bob

Post by Bob »

May he rest in peace, but JFK was dead as a door nail after the head shot.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Reply To Bob:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Bob,

Good to hear from you. I hope that all is well.

Bob, I'm sure that you've heard the phrase that one picture is worth a thousand words.

In Martial Arts I learned the phrase the right word is worth a thouand pictures.

Bob, your post is clearly of the second persuasion. Thank You for agreeing with me.

At least Bob, Bruce, and Jimmy Files, who fired the head shot to JFK from the Grassy Knoll, all agree that JFK was dead immediately when shot in the right side of his head.

Then it is safe to assume the following:

1. All statements to the effect that JFK was alive, and being worked on at Parkland Hospital were wrong, for one reason, or another.

2. All medical and/or surgical work done to JFK'S body was not done for the purpose of saving his life.

3. The extremely quick response by "apparent Military and/or Intelligence representatives" to JFK after his assassination presents the strong possibility the Military/Intelligence representatives were on "stand by" to seize immediate, open and notorious control over the situation. (This fact was touched on in an excellent previous post by JFK Forum Member John Geraghty, who I agree with.)

I will add points to this thread, but I wish to begin this train of thought so that I can invite the thoughts and responses of Fellow JFK Forum Members.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Kjeld

Post by Kjeld »

Hello, seen as this topic has something to do with the fatal head shot to the President i got a question about it and i hope someone can anwser is it. Mr Files said he aimed for JFK's right eye but he missed and hit him in the right temple, as you can see in the Zapruder film he his first moved forward. Could it be possible that Nicoletti or somebody else first hit him in the back of the head(if i remember, Mr Files thinks someone hit him before he did) that somehow Kennedy was allready dead? I hope you understand what i'm saying.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Jackie Kennedy was reported to have said "My God, they blew his whole head off!"
Paul

Re: Jimmy Files Shot To JFK'S Head Killed JFK Instantly:

Post by Paul »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:And from the arrival at Parkland Hospital, any and all cover-ups began.

Bruce,

Thank you for making me realize this!
Off course JFK was dead at once after the headshot...
And therefor it is indeed that the cover-up began right away at Parkland.
They must have seen that he was dead on arrival IMO

Gr. Paul.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Believe what you want, but The Dallas doctors were no part of the cover-up. Even if they knew JFK was dead on arrival, they would still try to re-animate him.
Paul

Post by Paul »

dankbaar wrote:Believe what you want, but The Dallas doctors were no part of the cover-up. Even if they knew JFK was dead on arrival, they would still try to re-animate him.

Could be that they are probably not part of the cover-up, BUT IMO it is very very strange to try reanimate JFK when they MUST have seen that half of JFK's head/brains were missing, don't you think?

Gr. Paul.
Bob

Post by Bob »

The Dallas doctors were summoned to try and revive the President of the United States. All of them have testified that they knew immediately that all hope was lost when they saw the head wound. Still they made efforts to revive the obviously dead President as is their training. Also, remember that Jackie was present in the room. They had to be sensitive to that. But there is no doubt that the cover up started at Parkland. Ruby placed the magic bullet on Connally's stretcher. The decision was made to remove JFK's body to Bethesda, even though Dallas had jurisdiction. In fact, a fight ensued over that matter. The real "doctoring" of JFK's wounds happened during the trip to Bethesda. JFK was placed in a very nice casket in Dallas. He arrived in a basic one at the Naval hospital.
Mark Johansson

Post by Mark Johansson »

Kennedy was definitively dead after the bullet had past through his head and the revival was fruitless. Although the doctors managed to stabilize Kennedy’s blood pressure during the revival. (Source, the men who killed Kennedy)

Johansson