Lois Gibson's presentation on the three tramps.

JFK Assassination
Jeffrey Worcester

Three Tramps

Post by Jeffrey Worcester »

Very impressive!!
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Bob

Post by Bob »

Excellent presentation!
David Octopus

Post by David Octopus »

Great stuff, with such a talent that's so unfortunate that the "poppy Bush" photo in Dallas is not available in better quality, or is it?
In case it would be identified positively as him I volunteer to start a picket line with giant poster: Bush killed JFK!

LTC Daniel Marvin

The Three Tramps Photo

Post by LTC Daniel Marvin »

Lois Gibson is on target!
John S. Churchin

Post by John S. Churchin »

Excellent presentation. Although the information given is persuasive, I still believe the tall tramp is Frank Sturgis and the old tramp is E. Howard Hunt. However she has convinced me that the short tramp may well be Charles Rogers, as I don't feel David Christ looks like the short tramp at all.
marijn

Post by marijn »

I know it's not the popular vote, but I have to put my money on Harold Doyle, John Gedney and Gus Abrams being the three tramps.

dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Thanks Marijn, for driving the point home.

Have you seen how high Doyle's eyebrows are above the eyes? Have you seen that for the tramp (top foto) ?

Draw a horizontal line throught the tip of the nose for Abrams and Gedney. Compare that with the tramps and see where the line hits the ears.

Just a little lesson in facials.

Wim
marijn

Post by marijn »

Wim,

As you probably know the human face is very flexible, that is why we can make so many facial expressions. Like for instance frowning and looking surprised, in which the eyebrows differ quite notably in height.

What you may also know is that the human ear is one of the few body parts that keeps on growing till you die. Which is why old people (almost) always have big ears.

Besides these little lessons in facials I would like you to look at the nose of the large tramp and compare that with both Gedney and Harrelson. This is what convinced me.

marijn