Re: Oswald's Travels

Post by kenmurray »

kenmurray

Oswald's Travels

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

OSWALD'S TRAVELS:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

04.13.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.12.2015 - Ken Murray Posted this important Headline, and Supporting Information.Ken consistently and constantly is an outstanding provider and source of significant information covering many aspects of interest for our broad Subject Matters here onthe JFKMS Forum.I read and study all of Ken's material, but don't always have time to immediately acknowledge it. Following "Ken's Course" would be a Veritable Education or Refresherfor all JFKMS Forum Members and Readers from Beginner to Expert on many aspects ofSubject Matters covered here on the JFKMS Forum.Ken, I have been tracking specific matters concerning LHO for decades. This is of GreatInterest to me and other associates of mine. Thank you.I have spent many, many hours discussing contacts and information about LHO withJames Earl - Sutton Files, Robert Clayton Buick, and other Primary Sources over decades. Their insight is profound to me and has helped direct and focus my own research and studies on LHO and related Subject Matters.Robert Clayton Buick, also My Friend, has written nine (9) books pertaining to the JFKAssassination and related matters. I have Posted and written about his works manytimes here on the JFKMS Forum. I also listed all of his works here. Bob often sent me his Drafts and Manuscripts which I enjoyed reading along with him as he developed his many books. Bob and I agree about 90 % of the time.A Replica of The JFK Assassination Headshot painted by James Earl Sutton - Files is theBook Cover for one of Bob's latest books. I have the Original Paining in a safe along withmany decades of documents, drawings, paintings, and writings by Jimmy.Bob was One Of The Most Famous Bullfighters in Mexico in the late 1950's and early1960's. Bob was recruited by the CIA to "track" LHO in Mexico along with other assignments. Bob met directly with CIA Agents. You need to read his material anddevelop your own Line Of Thought and Opinions. My Suggestion.I have long thought that LHO's direct and specific contacts with Members of the CIA,Cuba, the Cuban's, the Elite, the FBI, Law Enforcement, Mexico, the Mexican Contacts,Russia, the Russian's KGB, the U.S. Military, the U.S. Shadow Government, the U - 2 EntireSubject Matter, et al., are the significant aspects that need more reading, research, study, and verification, not the inane, mundane minutia that is 90 % of the LHO Folklore. This accomplishes nothing, leads nowhere, and has yielded negligible relevant results after 51+ years. My Opinion.For decades I have felt that LHO was involved and knew what was going on with JFK andDallas, Texas, 11.22.1963 to some degree, OR LHO WAS DUMB AS DIRT.Wim Dankbaar is also My Friend for over a decade. Wim and I also usually agree about 90 % of the time.Wim, a Foreigner to the U.S. which I mean as a Compliment, has done more to Advance JFK and Related Subject Matter Studies than many realize. He has achieved a firmer grasp, rendered more sincere efforts, and yielded better results than Most Americans have in 51+ years. My Opinion.On the Mount Rushmore of JFK and Related Subject Matter Research and Study should beGarrison, Lifton, Groden, and Dankbaar. My Opinion.In addition to reading and studying all of Wim's Materials, both visual and written, I stronglyrecommend that you Focus on the Subject Matter of LHO, and the Information and Interviewsprovided by James Earl Sutton - Files. Analyze carefully. Connect the dots in your own mind.Hints: Make Bullet Points, Charts, Dots to be connected, and Sequential Time Line Analyses. Then list other opinions and studies in order of your own belief system and priorities under Well Established Evidence.REMEMBER KILLING JFK WAS EASY. THE COVER-UP IS WHERE YOU NEED TO FOCUS.JFK WAS INSTANTLY DEAD WITH THE HEADSHOT FROM THE GRASSY KNOLL.THERE WAS NO VALIANT EFFORT TO SAVE JFK.THE COVER-UP BEGAN BEFORE JFK'S DEAD BODY ARRIVED AT PARKLAND HOSPITAL.ASSUME THE ABOVE AS FACT.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Thanks, Bruce.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Thanks Bruce as always!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

This appeared in the Dallas Morning News on 11/23/63:http://www.dallasnews.com/news/jfk50/ex ... -in-59.ece