Does anyone know for sure if President Kennedy was buried?

JFK Assassination
myra

Post by myra »

I mean, I know he has the large plot at Arlington, but is the body actually in it? I've heard he may have been laid to rest at sea. Also could have been creamated for all I know.

I'd imagine that no one knows for sure what happened with the body. But if Joe West had been able to exhume the casket I wonder if it would have been empty. Of course he wasn't given the chance.

Myra
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Myra,

Did you read the book ?

Wim

J: I’m giving you this interview because I believe in you and I believe you want the truth to get out to the PEOPLE. To be honest, I had always planned to take this secret with all the others I have to my grave. But a man by the name of Joe West heard about me through the FBI from one of its agents. Joe West came to visit me. But first he called and left his number with the warden. The warden called me to his office and asks me to call Joe West. Mr. West informed me that he wanted to talk to me about the Kennedy assassination. I ask him “Which one?â€
myra

Post by myra »

[quote="dankbaar"]Myra,

Did you read the book ?

Wim

J: ...The conversation turned to JFK and what happened to his body. Ted Shackley said ‘we kicked the box out of the plane into the sea. That’s what the family wanted’â€
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Does anyone know for sure if President Kennedy was burie

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:10.20.2006 - Myra Posted this exacting Headline.My opinion is that JFK's body Is not in his coffin in Arlington Cemetery.02.10.2013 - Does anybody have any exacting analysis, investigation,reading, research, or study that answers this question with some degreeof finality ?Interesting that this question is not clearly answered as we approach the50 year anniversary of The JFK Event of 11.22.1963 in Dallas, Texas.No body - no crime, or what crime ?Any strong arguments either way, Pro or Con ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

02.07.2018:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:10.20.2006 Ms. Myra originally Posted this Attention Getting Headline.11.22.1963 JFK WAS REMOVED.02.07.2018 "We the People..." STILL DON'T KNOW FOR SURE IF JFK IS BURIED AT ARLINGTON CEMETERY.Several strong opinions and statements have been made.BUT NO PROOF POSITIVE. (02.07.2018, BB.)As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Slav

Re: Does anyone know for sure if President Kennedy was burie

Post by Slav »

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... d_BBs.jpgI read somewhere that Bobby dig up the grave and found out it wasn’t jfk body so they removed it and took it to see.