throat wound

JFK Assassination
J M Nunn

throat wound

Post by J M Nunn »

How coincidental was it that JFK had the frontal throat wound below the Adam's Apple exactly where he would need a tracheotomy at Parkland which would later confuse as to whether he had a wound there at all? And did the doctors at Parkland retrieve any material behind the wound in his throat? Thanks.
Dealey Joe

Re: throat wound

Post by Dealey Joe »

Hello JM, I think there is no evidence for a frontal wound, ie no damage.The so called cut in the throat was far too large for a trache
steve manning

Post by steve manning »

"No Evidence for a frontal throat wound." I respectfully disagree. You must have completely different definition for the "Evidence"
J M Nunn

Post by J M Nunn »

that is my understanding Steve, I think there's plenty of first hand testimony as to a throat wound being covered by the trach. I just thought it was an interesting detail.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Let me change my wording a little.No evidence of a Shot from the front?I agree there was a wound in the throat, Doctors could not say it was an entry wound, yes in the heat of the few minutes it did look like an entry. My opinion is the larger gash is a probe to see if there was actual damage. If it had been a solid shot from the front the spine would have suffered extensive damage and the neck would have lost control, which it did not if the Z Film is believable and others?
Bob

Post by Bob »

For many years, I always believed that JFK was shot in the throat from a shot from the front. It wasn't until Jimmy Files said that the throat wound actually came from exiting shrapnel from the mercury bullet he used from his Fireball, that I changed my opinion. I now believe that it was a shot in the back that caused JFK to throw up his hands towards his upper chest area and not a shot in the throat. Two points here. I have had severe back issues ever since a bad auto wreck a number of years ago. When my back was examined by doctors, sometimes just the slightest poke would cause my arms to fly up near my chest area. It still happens when my wife accidentally pokes me in the back in bed. It's a natural reaction for people with back issues. Remember that JFK had a history of back problems and was wearing a back brace that day.Also, do you see any blood in the throat area in the Zapruder film when JFK's arms go up? Even in close ups? The answer is no.I believe the doctors at Parkland initially believed the wound to be an entrance wound because the wound was so small. Their main focus was on the massive head wound. I doubt very seriously if many of these doctors had ever worked on a patient who had been shot by a mercury round (exploding bullet) like JFK had.We also know that JFK had small shrapnel wounds on his face as well. How do we know this? Because Thom Robinson was present at Bethesda the evening of the assassination for both the pre-autopsy procedure done on JFK and the actual autopsy.Please take a look at Robinson's notes:Robinson also saw the doctors at Bethesda trace the massive head wound to the throat wound.
J M Nunn

Post by J M Nunn »

New information for me, thanks to all of you. The assassination is endlessly fascinating to me and incredibly sad. Like others I think we've never recovered from it as a nation in many ways.
Bob

Post by Bob »

J M Nunn wrote:New information for me, thanks to all of you. The assassination is endlessly fascinating to me and incredibly sad. Like others I think we've never recovered from it as a nation in many ways.No problem, J M. Glad to have you here. That is what great about this forum. We share viewpoints. There may not be agreement on everyone of them, but that's to be expected. We have had some of the very best in the JFK assassination research world post their takes here on various subject matter over the years. We also have some very good out-of-the-box thinkers here. Some of the exceptional research we have done has been brought to attention of the JFK assassination research world. Research that has been talked about on Black Op radio among other places.We also have a very good reputation in terms of the decorum which is followed in this forum, as opposed to other JFK assassination forums.
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

I wonder if anyone could direct me to where Files suggests the throat wound to be from the mercury load? I too believe it to be the case, but don't recall James stating it. Thanx.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Wim has posted a number of times that Jimmy Files told him that he believed the throat wound came from his mercury bullet fired from his Fireball. As in exiting shrapnel.Here is part of a post from Wim earlier this year about this subject:William Turner saw in 1967 that the frontal shot was a mercury bullet. How right he was!"It was, in fact, the frontal fire that did the dreadful job. The explosive head shot that snapped the President's head backward and literally blew his brains into the air could not have been the effect of a high-velocity rifle bullet fired from the rear - such bullets pierce cleanly (a nurse at Parkland Hospital said then when doctors attempted a tracheotomy on the President, the damage was so great the tube pushed out the back of his head). It was the effect of a nasty hollow-nose mercury fulminate bullet, generally known as a "dum dum," which explodes on impact. Although outlawed by the Hague Convention, exploding bullets are favored by guerrilla fighters. An ex-CIA agent who received paramilitary training from the Agency advises that the CIA supplied this type of bullet to the anti-Castro forces it trained."Note that the tracheotomy tube came out of the back of the head. It was just following the trajectory of whatever caused the throat wound. Exactly coinciding with what Thom Robinson observed during the autopsy in Bethesda.I have conducted a video interview with Thom Robinson, wherein he states that the gaping hole in JFK's skull was probed with a tiny probe and that one of those probes from INSIDE the skull came out at the throat wound ! That's why he told me that he has always been very quiet about this, but that he has chuckled for all those years at the conspiracy buffs who claim JFK was shot in the throat from the front. He knew better since 1963. And I know better since I spoke to him. I should have known better earlier by listening to Jimmy, instead of to the JFK research community, and what they have brainwashed themselves with. I too was a victim of what I wanted to believe, and looked so self-evident.This is what James Files told me he believes caused the throat wound. The throat wound was caused by an exiting fragment , maybe even a drop of mercury from his mercury explosive bullet. Mercury is a heavy liquid metal. (The tiny perforations in JFK's face, as observed by embalmer Thom Robinson, were also the result of exiting mercury drops in my opinion)