Question about autopsy

JFK Assassination
Joe Balliro

Question about autopsy

Post by Joe Balliro »

I was looking at the autopsy pictures of JFK on the site, and came across this one

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/images/BE3_HI.jpg

Files stated that his shot came in right behind the eye. However, looking at this photo, I notice there is no bullet hole right behind the eye. Am I misunderstanding something?

-Joe
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

My only guess would be that the bullet hole is hidden in the hair
Dan

Tom Wilson

Post by Dan »

The late Tom Wilson performed some excellent analysis of the autopsy photos (see the Men Who Killed Kennedy) and in my opinion proved that they are fake.

Using computers and lasers he was able to show that portions of that photograph (shown in the above link) reflected light of a certain energy - in other words he could detect where either mortician's wax was used to reconstruct the face or where the photo was touched-up.

Unfortunately, Tom passed away before his research could be completed.

A cover-up conspiracy is so obvious when you look at Tom's "photonic reproduction" JFK autopsy images (of course the MWKK episode focused on other aspects of Tom's research that were flawed and just skimmed over these autopsy photos - his most important work).

Tom, unfortunately spent too much time on a sewer hitman theory that was very flawed. He received much criticism from the research community and was written off as a kook. So his other work goes into the kook bin with the sewer theory. That is too bad - because he showed the autopsy photos as being manipulated.
Mark Johansson

Post by Mark Johansson »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:My only guess would be that the bullet hole is hidden in the hair

Paul, the bullet hole is indeed hidden, however it’s not properly shown in this image, as a few other pictures shows a distinctive triangular carve in the hairline. It is my understanding that the bullet hole was manipulated, and incisions was made to either hide the bullet hole or move the tissue, in order to change the location of the hole. (See attached image)

http://www.jfklancer.com/pub/md/jfk03clr.JPG

Another picture exist, but I wasn’t able to find it, which show the bullet hole in the position where the triangular incision was made.

Johansson
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Question about autopsy

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:11.10.2006 - Joe Balliro Posted this Headline, photo link, and query.11.16.2006 - Mark Johansson Posted another photo link and additional input.This may be of interest and value to the Newer JFK Forum Members, those who have not seen these yet, and those who are doing extensive research and study on this Subject Matter.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

How Five Investigations Into JFK's Medical/Autopsy Evidence Got It Wrong:http://www.history-matters.com/essays/j ... ong_1b.htm
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:11.10.2006 - Joe Balliro Posted this Headline, photo link, and query.11.16.2006 - Mark Johansson Posted another photo link and additional input.This may be of interest and value to the Newer JFK Forum Members, those who have not seen these yet, and those who are doing extensive research and study on this Subject Matter.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.Just looking at the picture, it looks like it might have been faked. Look at the Zapruder film. Assuming the Zapruder film was not altered with regard to the damage to JFK's head, the picture seems faked.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I've tried to find a toxicology report on Kennedy...I'd love to see what drugs he had in him at the time....I can't seem to find it anywhere...I read somewhere that RFK had all that destroyed and dumped with the coffin in the ocean...any one have any info?....thanks
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Messrs. Pasquale DiFabrizio, John Snow, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:Pasquale - I am sure that you are far more advanced on your analysis of these pictures than I am. I bow to your experience. I have never been overly interested in all of the movies and pictures because of my own developmental history in this overall Subject Matter from knowing Jimmy. I am sure that few understand me, and I can't blame them. I am unique, but certainly not better.Pasquale - Reviewing how seemingly all evidence and facts have been altered, faked, lied about, or tampered with, it just seems easy and natural for me to conclude that many, most, but probably not all, of the movies and pictures are "not real or truthful."Pasquale - I value your opinion. Analyze what I said, and let me know at your convenience, please. Do I make sense to you ?John - As I told you yesterday, Jimmy and I had an extensive conversation about this entire Subject Matter again, yesterday.In the past, and till yesterday, Jimmy is Absolutely Convinced that JFK'S body in NOT in his coffin, and that JFK'S body was dumped into the ocean.Joe West's Lawsuit to Exhume JFK'S body was a Two Headed Coin for West and Jimmy.1. If JFK'S body was still there when exhumed, an intense autopsy would certainly reveal traces of mercury, and prove Jimmy's Interviews on many facts that some still don't want disclosed, ever. However, at that point in time the Kennedy family would have to agree to:A. An Extensive Autopsy. An exhumation might have been accomplished for the sake of argument, for superficial viewing, but an Extensive Autopsy is another procedure. Obtaining one does not necessarily grant the other.B. Allowing the evidence to be released to the public. Here, the Kennedy Family and The Government might play ball together, and not allow any further evidence to be released outside of their Inner Circle.Even if the exhumation alone was allowed, those other two hurdles would be insurmountable.2. If JFK'S body is not there, as many insiders not only feel or think, but seem to KNOW with authority, The Military Industrial Complex, The Kennedy Family, and The C.I.A./N.S.A. Controlled Main Stream Media are faced with very severe challenges, new issues and questions to address beyond what has been forgotten, ignored, or swept under the rug.John - Your queries are more powerful than most realize. If you or I had been involved back then, what would you deem the Absolute Best Insurance Policy to guarantee total protection down the road ? Me, I would order JFK'S body buried in the deepest ocean.As an Addendum and parenthetical thought I also add that JFK, Jr.'s BODY WAS BURIED AT SEA. Like father, like son ?Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

The assassination of a president is a matter of public interest which overrules the interests of his family or of any assassin. The exhumation does make sense, cause it forces the authorities of state to face the truth, to stand the truth, to tell the truth and to remove all doubts. The amount of doubts still existing in millions of people must be reason enough for the authorties to approve to an exhumation and no Kennedy and no James Files and no CIA asset has any say in this.