America' Emerald Family.....

JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

America' Emerald Family.....

Post by Pennyworth »

"For a brief shining moment there was Camelot" ....

But the legend lives on.....

Nearly everyone in America loved and was fascinated by this charismatic family... the same doesnt hold true for the following Johnson, Nixon, etc...

Please lets take a break from the conspiracy views and look at the bright side of memories we share ...the brothers were well remembered and loved.....not just by America but the whole world!
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

deleted
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

d
Pennyworth

RFK....

Post by Pennyworth »

deleted
Pennyworth

After JFK...

Post by Pennyworth »

d
Pennyworth

d

Post by Pennyworth »

d
Pennyworth

d

Post by Pennyworth »

d
bobwc

RE:

Post by bobwc »

Thank You. This is most refreshing and uplifting comes just in the nick of time. JFK and RFK were true leaders. I am 60 and I remember quite vividly the impact that this family had on the entire world. I would also wish to add that posting thgings like the garbage that Seymour Hersh writes does our cause and quest no good whatsoever. I reccommend this site to quite a few people the world over and have received many negative responses and questions about those posts. To use the flimsy excuse that they were posted to create a discussion is, to me, just a ploy fpr someone to post what they really feel about the Kennedy's.
I hope that if anybody else shares my thoughts and feelings they would post them.

bobwc