54 YEARS LATER AND AMERICA STILL FALLING FOR THE LONE GUNMAN

JFK Assassination
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

How many of you on this forum are still falling for the lone gunman, or lone nut theory???Here it is again in Vegas and the American media is still pushing it and the American people are still believing it???The Sheeple being lead to the slaughter.WAKE UP AMERICA!!!
Phil Dragoo

Re: 54 YEARS LATER AND AMERICA STILL FALLING FOR THE LONE GU

Post by Phil Dragoo »

A number of anomalies in the extant case.Were there shots from lower windows?How did the designated patsy get a score of weapons into a corner suite?Why did he send 100K to Betty Boop?Is that he at the August 2017 Reno protest?Pamela Gellar cites a series of clues to an ISIS connection--not least of which is this traveling GF.The CBS report of ISIS threats on the Monday before the Sunday--was 10-1 a day of martyrdom?Still no actual photos of the dead perp. No forensics of his hands and cheeks.And why does no one blink when a sledge hammer takes out two large windows--Are the flashes in a lower window readily explained as anything but a primary or secondary location?The mouthpieces never disappoint:Hillary felt nostalgia for zig-zagging to dodge sniper fire--And yet all in all it's a good month of Chicago weekends in the Land of the Wall-to-Wall Gun Ban.Here's to Sherry Fiester who did for JFK what Thomas Noguchi did for RFK--correct the official 180-degree deflection.Let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

10.03.2017Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:10.03.2017 - JDB4JFK, an Excellent Contributing Member of JFKMS Forum, whom I respect and agreewith at least 90% of the time, Posted this Inquisitive Headline and Supporting Material.10.03.2017 - Phil Dragoo, My Highly Admired and Respected Friend, whom I consider the Most BrilliantWriter I have ever crossed paths with Posted next. Phil is also admired as a Researcher and Writer by J.So much so that J wanted to personally talk to Phil, and has.Phil Dragoo is one of the Very Few J wanted to speak to after his Parol.Phil's above Post yet again is A Political Science - Political Theory, Master's or Ph.D. Level insightful diatribe of connective anomalies of America from today's panoramic view, followed-up.I am Posting what some may consider abrasive, attack oriented, caustic, incendiary, malicious, revolutionary, and sarcastic comments in response to JDB4JFK, NOT MEANT TO ATTACK JDB4JFK, BUT REALLY LOOKING TO STIR THE POT, AND THROW IT IN THE FACES OF THE JFK AND RELATED SUBJECT MATTER'S COMMUNITY."We the People..." STILL DON'T HAVE THE COMPLETE, REAL TRUTH ON THE FOLLOWING, AND SO MUCH MORE.* World War I* The 1929 U.S. Stock Market Crash.* Pearl Harbor* World War II* The Korean War* Viet Nam, Laos, Cambodia* Operation Northwoods, (stopped by JFK).* The Bay of Pigs, (partially halted by JFK).* The Cuban Missile Crisis, (partially/totally halted by JFK).* JFK, MX, MLK, AND RFK.* Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Lebanon, Lybia, North Korea, Russian, Syria, etc.* The Oklahoma Bombing* 09.11.2001* All False Flags* Many Mass Shootings* Hurricane's in Texas this year.* Hurricane's in Florida this year.* Murder's and shootings in Chicago, Illinois this year.* Hurricane's in Puerto Rico this year.* Las Vegas, Nevada mass shootings this week.* NEXT BIG NEW CYCLES WILL RE-FOCUS NATIONAL ATTENTION.AMERICAN"S WILL NEVER WAKE UP !NOTHING WILL CHANGE.NOTHING WILL IMPROVE.EVERYTHING WILL CONTINUE AND WORSEN.WHAT ARE THE REAL PROBLEMS ?WHAT ARE THE REAL SOLUTIONS ?How's the War on Drugs Progressing ? Now we also have a Fentanyl and Opioid Problem by the way.How's the War on Poverty Progressing ? No it doesn't mean shoot or set a Homeless Person on Fire as has been done in Chicago, Illinois.I don't see anything improving whatsoever.Cumulatively I think that "We the People..." are Brain Dead !LHO shot JFK.We know so because "We the People ..." have been told so by our HIGHER POWERS ! (10.03.2017, BB).As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob

Post by Bob »

This is appalling! How can we be doubting the word of the government and the MSM? It's pretty easy. Especially since the official version of the JFK assassination still states that LHO was the lone assassin. 54 years after that event. There are countless other examples.This event needs to be studied carefully and diligently to examine all aspects of what really happened here. Not just a quick snap shot of what occurred, like the government and MSM want you to believe.
Slav

Post by Slav »

We do know the truth for all the tragic events that took place, what ever the media says you turn it around 180 degrees and you have the truth, how can the majority of the public be brain dead brain washed oblivious to what is really happening in today’s world, every time someone calls me or tells me about an event like this Las Vegas event I ask them , do you believe what they said in the media, do you believe what happened? Because I could guaranteed it’s a lie , then it’s like they go into a trance and look at me blank and don’t know what to say. I think 90 percent of the population is a victim of mind control mass mind control there is no other way to explain the way people are these days .
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Great posts as usual Phil, Bruce, and Bob. Thanks for your kind words Bruce, but it just kills me how every time a tragic thing happens they solved the case immediately and the media runs with it without asking the $1.99 questions. How do you know he's the murderer, how do you know he acted alone, have you given a paraffin test to his hands and face to see if he did fire a gun that day, why is there two busted out windows if there is only one shooter??? ETC, ETC, ETC!!!