Roy Moore and crazy Southern Politics

JFK Assassination
Tom Bigg

Roy Moore and crazy Southern Politics

Post by Tom Bigg »

Anyone watching the news has been barraged with the Roy Moore accusers in Alabama. We heard about how lawless Texas was around the time of the assassination. How bad and irrational are southern politics??
Bob

Re: Roy Moore and crazy Southern Politics

Post by Bob »

Indeed, Tom. I'm sure Ken has some stories about politics in Georgia. Florida is a southern state, but only one-third of the residents are natives (like my son). The rest are transplants from other parts of the country, usually the northeast or midwest (like me). But talking about crazy southern politics, it's tough to beat the recount shenanigans that went on during the 2000 Presidential election in FLA. It was a perfect storm for W Bush with his brother Jeb being the Governor of the state at the time. That period of time here in Florida was like an episode of The Twilight Zone.
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

I agree; dirty tricks to the max., orchestrated by truly evil people. Now we are seeing the implosion of the Republican party.
Slav

Post by Slav »

https://www.npr.org/2017/11/15/56439802 ... eportedAll Sex offenders are Republicans none are Democrats like Bill Clinton who never had sex with Monica
Slav

Post by Slav »

Phil Dragoo

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

Moore has the same rights as all accused: https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitutio ... entHowever he is cloaking himself in sanctimonious rhetoric like a lot of those guys.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Guys this is not good if we the American people let this continue, because now all the NWO people have to do if a candidate is not one of theirs, is to make up phony allegations by having a couple of paid off women come forward and say he groped me 20 years ago. None of these allegations should be allowed in public without proof, and not the proof of well I told my friends about it when it happen. Either theirs a report on it gets tossed!It's same bullshit they have pulled on JFK for years in hoping to destroy his creditability by saying he had all these affaires when they cant proved any just he said she said bullshit!!!
Bruce Patrick Brychek

ROY MOORE AND RAZY SOUTHERN POLITICS:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

11.16.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:11.15.2017 - Mr. Tom Bigg, an Outstanding, Consistent Contributing Member of the JFKMS Forum Posted this Important Headline and Supporting Material that is of Very Great, Broader Interest to me.Some of the Best and Brightest JFKMS Forum Members have further developed this discussion.I find this Discussion Extremely Important perhaps in a Much Broader Perspective than many may originally note. Please follow my thinking.JDB4JFK, another Excellent JFKMS Forum Member, focuses on the point that I would like to extrapolate on.David Atlee Phillips told James Earl Sutton-Files that he could kill more people with his typewriter than Jimmy could kill with his guns. This was approximately in the early 1960's.James Earl Sutton-Files later learned and stated frequently that Character Assassination Was Beginning To Proceed Actual Assassinations. This was after The Removal of JFK, first stated approximately in the Mid 1960's.The Domestic Removals of JFK, MX, MLK, and RFK "CREATED MARTYRS, AND MAJOR ONGOING U.S. INTELLIGENCE AGENCY PROBLEMS."Consider today the Modern Blend of Operation Mockingbird, MK Ultra, Subliminal Mind Control, Government Control of The Main Stream Media, along with both the natural and created, increasing and ongoing Apathy of "We the People..."MY ARGUMENT AND CONCLUSION: THE SECRET STATE, THE SECRET GOVERNMENT, THE HIGH CABAL, THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITIES, THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL CORPORATIONS, AND THE GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAVE IN EFFECT TAKEN VIRTUAL MIND CONTROL OF "We the People..."FURTHER, WATCH VERY CLOSELY THE CONTROL, SPACING AND TIMING OF ALL MAJOR U.S. NEWS CYCLES.(11.16.2017, BB.)As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

AGREE 100 PERCENT BRUCE!!! GREAT POST!Also, thanks for your kind words!