James Files web site where you can ask him a question

JFK Assassination
Slav

Re: James Files web site where you can ask him a question

Post by Slav »

Excellent questions and answershttp://jfkmurderjamesfiles.weebly.com/james-files-pamela-ray-updates--blog/questions-for-james-files#comments
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Jimmy and Pam, First of all, I wish both of you a happy and long time together. And congrats on Jimmy’s final freedom which I wholeheartedly award him. I do not have questions to which I do not know the answers already, but here is one that is worthwhile to answer and explain for other readers: Jimmy, in your book with Pam, Interview with History, you have admitted that you have left a detail out in your interview with Jim Marrs and me. Originally you said that all the time that you were behind the picket fence, you were alone. In the book with Pam you have stated that was not entirely true, but that shortly before the motorcade arrived, Edward Lansdale of the CIA came to check on you. Bruce has explained to me why you have added this later. However I think it is interesting for the general public to explain it yourself. Specificly why you did mention David Atlee Phillips of the CIA, but not Edward Lansdale, until later.http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/lansd ... sdale4.JPG
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Jimmy, In the stuff I inherited from Bob Vernon, there was a card and loveletter from a Vietnamese girl named Hong Phue. Would you care to elaborate when, where and how you met this girl and in what year the letter was sent to you? Do you happen to know if she is still alive and if you could still contact her? http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/vietn ... etter3.jpg
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Jimmy, Bruce and Pam, I trust you see why I ask the question about Hong Phue. Jimmy's greatest discreditors focus on the fact that Jimmy cannot prove his service for Uncle Sam in Laos and Vietnam. Because Jimmy claims that his military files were purged by the CIA, specificly the men who recruited him for the CIA, David Atlee Phillips and Ted Shackley. Which is business as usual. You only have to read the story of Albert Carone and his daughter Desiree Ferdinand: https://rechtiskrom.wordpress.com/2013/ ... -to-grow/A man that was there by the name of Robert Maheu stated that he recognized him from Washington and the Pentagon and told me that what I needed to do if he had been in Intelligence or worked with Central Intelligence Agency, which he did from 1966 on, that I needed to call Theodore Shackley. RK: Okay. Had you ever heard that name before? DF: Yes. RK: How? DF: My father. RK: Okay. So Mr. Maheu said contact Mr. Shackley. Did you? DF: Yes I did. RK: And what did Mr. Shackley say? DF: He originally stated that he would not confirm or deny ever knowing Colonel Carone. He asked me what I wanted. I told him that I wanted my father’s headstone changed since at one time he had worked with my father with the Golden Triangle in Vietnam. He stated that he did not know what I was talking about and what did I really want from him? I told him that I wanted my father’s headstone changed. I stated that if my father worked for them all those years and if he was in the military all of those years then he would be buried with his rank as he was buried with full military honors. RK: Let me stop you for just a moment here. When you talked with Mr. Shackley did he refer to your father as Colonel Carone? Not Albert Carone? DF: Yes he did. Colonel. RK: Not Mr. Carone? DF: No. RK: Specifically stated Colonel? DF: Colonel. RK: Okay. Please continue. DF: We ended the phone conversation and he told me that he would see what he could do but he could not promise me that he could do anything and he did not feel that he needed to help me in any way. Ten days to the date of my conversation with Theodore Shackley I received an interoffice memo stating that my father’s headstone would be changed. RK: Is this what you are referring to as the interoffice memo? DF: Yes it is a routing and transmittal slip. It is sent to me and it states that “we are returning your father’s military records. Headstone has already been ordered with Colonel on headstone. Thank you, Joseph Levato.” Why Jimmy would make up his military service in Nam and Laos, is beyond me. Because it has no bearing on his revelations on the JFK assassination. You see Pam and Bruce? I am only trying to help! When and where did Jimmy dig up Hong Phue? Did he go on a vacation to Saigon when it was still a communist country? Or did he meet her when he was serving Uncle Sam in 1959/1960? With the purged files of Jimmy - you can't even find his birth certificate - Hong Phue is the best evidence that Jimmy DID serve in South East Asia! Therefore I am astounded that Pam has not posted my question yet. What is the reason for that? Is there still bad blood between Pam and me? Am I still the "Dutch Pirate"? Well, if we want to go there, we can go there. But, Pam, I propose to leave that, and be on the same page, as we always have. And Bruce, please shake your alias of "David Armstrong". If you can post under your real name on my forum and Pam's website, you can also do it on "spacebook". Wim
Slav

Post by Slav »

http://jfkmurderjamesfiles.weebly.com/j ... mmentsSome new questions and answers , I love it
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

When asked about Nicoletti's journal, James said that he won't be producing it "due to the hurt it will cause the families". I assume he's talking about the families of those who were murdered.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Here we have it LHO wasn’t near tippet when he was shot.James Files: I only met the one Lee Harvey Oswald that had a scar on his upper lip. He told me he got it on the firing range during basic training. And that was the real Lee Harvey Oswald. No the second LHO wasn't on the scene of the Tippit murder and neither was the real LHO. There was a witness that described LHO having wavy hair and six feet tall. Check LHO's hair against the Raven's hair and you will see who had the wavy hair. Thank you for your questions.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

The second part of that question is who was the pudgy guy with Raven when he shot Tippit? Mrs. Clemens said a short kind of heavy guy was waving at the tall guy and told him to go on!
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

When asked about Nicoletti's journal, James said that he won't be producing it "due to the hurt it will cause the families". I assume he's talking about the families of those who were murdered.Only a picture of of the diary and the entry on 11/22/1963 would be sufficient.