Micheal Paine Dead At 89

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: Micheal Paine Dead At 89

Post by kenmurray »

JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

The Devil will have his hands full today!!!
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Well one more key person slips away.Escaped justice...For years and years now I have wondered why that mysteries phone conversation the evening of the assassination from Michael Paine to Ruth Paine was not put under a microscope by some law enforcement agency and dug into it until the truth was revealed.Being the most major crime of modern time it seems very strange the heavy hammer of the law wasn't dropped on the Paine's.Paine claims he never said it but it was recorded and overheard."We both know who is responsible for the assassination" I have always believed Paine was referring to George de Mohrenschildt. It seems still to today very strange that both the Paines escaped justice.Sailed under the radar never pushed on questions they couldn't answer. Like de Mohohrenschildt denial was the standard.Just answer NO to everything or I don't know or it was just a coincidence. Both the Paine's knew way more than they ever revealed.
bobspez

Post by bobspez »

All the conspirators got away with it. If you believe 911 was a conspiracy as well, all those conspirators got away with it too. Maybe the same groups and their successors. The two biggest crimes of the century in our country. Plenty of bigger crimes world wide, from the holocaust to the millions killed by their own leaders like Stalin, Pol Pot, etc. and in wars waged to provide the wealthy and powerful with more wealth and power.Tommy Wilkens wrote:Well one more key person slips away.Escaped justice...For years and years now I have wondered why that mysteries phone conversation the evening of the assassination from Michael Paine to Ruth Paine was not put under a microscope by some law enforcement agency and dug into it until the truth was revealed.Being the most major crime of modern time it seems very strange the heavy hammer of the law wasn't dropped on the Paine's.Paine claims he never said it but it was recorded and overheard."We both know who is responsible for the assassination" I have always believed Paine was referring to George de Mohrenschildt. It seems still to today very strange that both the Paines escaped justice.Sailed under the radar never pushed on questions they couldn't answer. Like de Mohohrenschildt denial was the standard.Just answer NO to everything or I don't know or it was just a coincidence. Both the Paine's knew way more than they ever revealed.
Phil Dragoo

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Phil whats your thoughts on my guess that the Paine's were referring to George de Mohrenschildt ? I mean putting the dots together on this one seems only logical to me.It was de Mohrenschildt who mentored Lee Oswald .It was de Mohrenschildt who introduced the Paine's to the Oswald's.It was de Mohrenschildt who only months before the assassination disappears from the Dallas scene and moves onto Haiti out of sight out of mind !! It was de Mohrenschildt who had very close ties to the US Central Intelligence Agency and US Army Intelligence.It was George de Mohrenschildt who hated the Kennedy's with a vile passion.It was George de Mohrenschildt who had said he didn't give a damn if someone dropped a hydrogen bomb on the whole United States and blew the whole damn place up !!
Slav

Post by Slav »

http://www.jfklancer.com/pdf/Paine.pdfPAINE is listening to one song all day
Slav

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »