interesting Pravda article

JFK Assassination
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pretty accurate article as well.
Dan

White House

Post by Dan »

Pravda? There's a real truthful agency - ranks slightly ahead of CBS.

By the way, I'm touring the White House tomorrow - I hope that I am fortunate enough to meet the man I consider the greatest President of the United States.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Dan

Greatest

Post by Dan »

I think I won't be able to meet George W. - he is in a conference outside the US tomorrow. I'll get to meet him sometime soon I hope - maybe in Crawford when I move back to Texas.
Dan

Comedy?

Post by Dan »

Was that JFK II fiction supposed to be a comedy? Boy did I laugh at that one...my side still hurts!
Bob

Re: White House

Post by Bob »

Dan wrote:Pravda? There's a real truthful agency - ranks slightly ahead of CBS.By the way, I'm touring the White House tomorrow - I hope that I am fortunate enough to meet the man I consider the greatest President of the United States.

Pretty ironic Dan, since Prescott Bu$h was a founder of CBS. Also, does the public have access to the White House bunker?
Dan

Moonbeam

Post by Dan »

Yeah - Moonves and Redstone really trashed that corporation didn't they?

I don't think we'll get to see the Presidential Emergency Operations Center or the Situation Room on this trip - why are you concerned?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Maybe because of the BUNKER mentality at the White House. Prescott Bu$h backed Hitler and now Dumbya is mirroring him. Just my opinion Dan. I know we disagree on this, but it's good to debate.
Bob

Re: Greatest

Post by Bob »

Dan wrote:I think I won't be able to meet George W. - he is in a conference outside the US tomorrow. I'll get to meet him sometime soon I hope - maybe in Crawford when I move back to Texas.

Speaking of that conference...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wire ... t-theater/