JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

Bullet Bite.....

Post by Pennyworth »

revised; see following post...
Pennyworth

Re: Bullet Bite.....

Post by Pennyworth »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:Why did Files bite the bullet???????Forgive my ignorance on the subject, I am asking Y?????My apologies to Wim, James, Bruce, Neil and the others who hold special interest in the gun forensic aspects of this case on which I am almost totally ignorant of....I sided with our other poster on a statement made about matters of precedence .... as to Who and why over the bullets.... No smoking gun here ..but Files'gun was in Wim's possession and a bullet found on the grassy knoll with File's reported teethmarks in it....that can link Files to the gun in question... ..but his teeth have been pulled, excluding proof...how about dental records to bring closure??Now I don't believe in the magic bullet theory simply for the reason that a bullet would lose momentum/acceleration after it strikes/goes through hard /dense matter ; and in effect would not cause boomarang damage, especially with a single bullet...I do not know I am speculating..call me a jurist if you will ..I did respect and saw substance in Mr. Croxford's opinion on his statement : in his sentiments [not verbatim] ...'who cares about how many bullets, the issue is about who ordered the hits' as there are 2 or more sides to very argument; but the testimony uncovered reveals as having MATERIAL evidence in the matter of a gun and bullet in possession..please respond ; I am just curious..Dan might be an expert or have knowledge of such matters.. REVISED
Larry Daniels

Post by Larry Daniels »

I may be missing something, but I did not know that Wim had Mr. Files' Fireball in his possession. Can someone please clarify this?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Larry Daniels wrote:I may be missing something, but I did not know that Wim had Mr. Files' Fireball in his possession. Can someone please clarify this?

I may be wrong..he said he tested it so it was in his possession at one time...
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

I have the shell casings found on Dealey Plaza , not the Fireball. I tested a Fireball yes, but not the one Jimmy used that day That dissapeared from the police evidence locker , when it was taken in 1984 from his nephew who was caught with it in the trunk of a stolen car. He stole it from Jimmy's aunt's house. That's all in the book. His name was Chris Van Vorous.

Jimmy was in jail at the time. Here 's a record of that:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/vorous1.jpg

You can see me and a dutch crime journalist doing the test shooting here:

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid= ... 8810&hl=nl
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

dankbaar wrote:I have the shell casings found on Dealey Plaza , not the Fireball. I tested a Fireball yes, but not the one Jimmy used that day That dissapeared from the police evidence locker , when it was taken in 1984 from his nephew who was caught with it in the trunk of a stolen car. He stole it from Jimmy's aunt's house. That's all in the book. His name was Chris Van Vorous. Jimmy was in jail at the time. Here 's a record of that: http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/vorous1.jpgYou can see me and a dutch crime journalist doing the test shooting here: http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid= ... 8810&hl=nl

Y did Files bite the bullet? What is the reasoning behind him doing this????
Andre Murel

Re: Bullet Bite.....

Post by Andre Murel »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:Why did Files bite the bullet???????

He called it himself a "calling card" like a fingerprint.

He told on the DVD "I Shot JFK" that he also had burried put for example
a nickel and dime thief with on that persons head with two quarters on his eyes.
Or had a guy in the trunk and did put a canarie in his mouth because
the guy in the trunk was a real "snitch".

He was "young and cocky" at that time...