Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by dankbaar »

Bruce has broken off all contacts with me since a year now. I learned that the same is true for other friends that he had regarding this case and his bond with Jimmy Files. Meanwhile, I have learned that Bruce was shot at and that he was foodpoisoned with Ricin and that he barely survived both incidents. I have no proof that these incidents have anything to do with his relationship to Files, but I do know that Bruce would not cut all ties with his friends if he would not be seriously concerned about something. Wim
Bob

Re: Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bob »

I'm sorry to hear that Wim. I have also not heard from Bruce for about a year or so as well. I consider him a friend. Bruce has had to deal with a lot of things during his life, like suffering through some physical injuries that would have made most succumb. I know he and others on this site helped me get through the injuries I suffered during a near fatal auto accident a year and a half ago. I only hope that Bruce is okay now. Bruce has always stood beside his best friend Jimmy Files, and that has not been easy for sure. Bruce has also had to deal with other terrible situations throughout his life. Again, I hope all is well now with Bruce.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

dankbaar wrote:Bruce has broken off all contacts with me since a year now. I learned that the same is true for other friends that he had regarding this case and his bond with Jimmy Files. Meanwhile, I have learned that Bruce was shot at and that he was foodpoisoned with Ricin and that he barely survived both incidents. I have no proof that these incidents have anything to do with his relationship to Files, but I do know that Bruce would not cut all ties with his friends if he would not be seriously concerned about something. WimI am so sorry to hear this...
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

sounds like he's worried about acting as a lightning rod around his friends, potentially bringing them trouble as well. He'll return though. I'm sure of it. I wish him health & luck till then.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

I was and am still deeply sorry to hear about this.Maybe someone who is on the right side can do a search for him and see that he is ok
Bob

Post by Bob »

I believe Tom Jeffers does communicate with Bruce, and I think Bruce is just keeping a low profile. I do miss Bruce's contributions to this forum and I certainly miss the communication we had with one another. I also hope that all is well with Bruce from all standpoints, especially his health. The same goes for Jimmy Files, Bruce's best friend.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

Bruce is fine and maintaining a low profile. he is involved in a few personal projects as well as with jimmy. he still visits jimmy 4 times per week. he has had some health issues and some work issues that he has dealt with and the least important issues in his life have been pushed aside (this forum). when he frees up some time, he will be back. you would not believe the amount of time it takes out of his free time to handle jimmy's affairs let allone trying to work and have any kind of personal life.Namaste'
Bob

Post by Bob »

tom jeffers wrote:Bruce is fine and maintaining a low profile. he is involved in a few personal projects as well as with jimmy. he still visits jimmy 4 times per week. he has had some health issues and some work issues that he has dealt with and the least important issues in his life have been pushed aside (this forum). when he frees up some time, he will be back. you would not believe the amount of time it takes out of his free time to handle jimmy's affairs let allone trying to work and have any kind of personal life.Namaste'That is GREAT news. As always, please pass on my kindest regards to Bruce.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Please relay to Mr. Brychek that the biggest profile murder in Las Vegas history (Ted Binion) was committed on Sept 17, which I believe he once said was his birthdate. And tell him I said hello And that I have Files linked to Jack Binion and Co.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pennyworth wrote:Please relay to Mr. Brychek that the biggest profile murder in Las Vegas history (Ted Binion) was committed on Sept 17, which I believe he once said was his birthdate. And tell him I said hello And that I have Files linked to Jack Binion and Co. Paul, what is the point of that statement? Binion died on 9/17/1998 while Files was in prison. Certainly Bruce had nothing to do with his murder or death. Also, all of the people that Files reported to in the mob were murdered in the mid 1970's when the HSCA was investigating the JFK assassination. People like Sam Giancana and Chuck Nicoletti.I guess I just don't understand your point.