THE KENNEDY'S STOLE THE 1960 ELECTION:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

POINT: 8. THE KENNEDY'S STOLE THE 1960 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. JOHN KENNEDY RIGHTFULLY NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN PRESIDENT:

"In the last months of the Eisenhower administration, a notorious Chicago gangster named Sam Giancana had been brought into the Castro assassination effort, with Senator Jack Kennedy's knowledge. But Giancana was far more than just another mobster doing a favor for government - and was looking for a favor in return. Giancana and his fellow hoodlums in Chicago, one of the most powerful organized crime operations in the nation, had already been enlisted on behalf of Kennedy in the 1960 presidential campaign against Republican Richard M. Nixon, providing money and union support: mob support would help Kennedy win in Illinois and in at least four other states where the Kennedy plurality was norrow. Giancana's intervention had been arranged with the aid of both Frank Sinatra, who was close to the mob and the Kennedy family, and a prominent Chicago judge, who served as an intermediary for a meeting, not revealed until this book, between the gangster and Jack Kennedy's millionaire father, the relentlessly ambitious Joseph P. Kennedy. The meeting took place in the winter before the election in the judge's chambers. A few months after the election, allegations of fraud in Illinois were reported to Bobby Kennedy's Justice Department - and met with no response. The 1960 presidential election was stolen."

The Dark Side of Camelot, Seymour M. Hersh, p. 4.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

Nobody has argued against this point yet, either.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Kennedy's election never caused a hindrance to American society.
He was one of and probably THE most popular and well liked president in US history...Look at the alternative if napalm Nixxon would have won...

How about Bush's stealing of the election in 2000 and 2004?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: THE KENNEDY'S STOLE THE 1960 ELECTION:

11.08.2009Dea JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.14.2006 - I originally published this quote from Mr. Seymour M. Hersh's book, The Dark Side of Camelot.Regardless of your feelings for or against the Kennedy's, and for or against SeymourM. Hersh, Hersh raises points of view that must be analyzed.To the New JFK Forum Member, or those that are not aware of Hersh's book, you must read this to understand that at least two (2) groups developed hatred for JFK and the Kennedy's:1. Richard M. Nixon and all of his team knew that they were "outsmarted," or"out-cheated." And NEVER FORGET THAT RICHARD M. NIXON WAS THE PROTEGEOF PRESCOTT BUSH.2. Later, the Mafia, and Sam Giancana's "group that helped JFK get elected," certainly thought that "they owned a President." Right or wrong, these two groups were set on a collision course for destruction with JFK, RFK, and the Kennedy's. Andalso NEVER FORGET THAT JAMES RIDDLE HOFFA WAS PART AND PARCEL OF THE GROUP THAT HATED THE KENNEDY'S.Regardless of your feelings for JFK and RFK you must understand the pure hatred for them that was "created."Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

No big argument from me on this one, BUT let's not assume Nixon ran a non-cheating campaign. I seem to remember some allegations in that department as well, and I think there is a famous Kennedy clip about non contesting West Virginia (or some other state) since Nixon had decided against challenging Illinois.And so I might question the use of the word 'stolen.''Out cheated,' as mentioned in the above post, perhaps is more appropriate.Thom
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

Bruce...I totally believe the Kennedy family were as dirty as the rest of the politicians ...didn't Joe sr.also have his hand in funding the Nazi war effort?(read it somewhere) just like the Bushes did...I havent met a politician I could say I trusted...but it is odd if the mob got JFK his votes and how Bobby was going after them...doesn't make sense to me.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

11.09.2009Dear J SNOW 915:Good to hear from you. You of course are right. Both Joe Kennedy, Sr., and Prescott Bush were caught dealing with Adolph Hitler, and the Nazi War Machine.Joe Kennedy, Sr., was Ambassador to England. Sir Winston Churchill and his MI-6 Team caught Joe dealing directly with Adolph Hitler. Joe was kicked out of England at the "request" of Sir Winston Churchill.Prescott Bush was caught dealing directly with Adolph Hitler through his bank, by none other than J. Edgar Hoover. Hoover ordered Prescott's bank closed.This is actually a point of where I strongly follow Sequential Time Analysis of both the Kennedy's and the Bush's. Very interesting how they both were drawn like a moth to the flames of Adolph Hitler.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, study, thoughts,or writings on this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Bruce you are making me go back a long way..In November of 1960 I was 21 years old. My parents were just avarage working class and as a family we never discussed politics.My parents always voted but never discussed who they voted for. we were oriented as Republican.I watched the debates and all that went on then, I knew nothing of Chicago except it was a big city.Later on I learned of the Dailey machine and the mafia that operated Chicago and still does.we began to see pictures in the newspaper of Chicago mafia slayings. I remember one in a barber shop with a guy shot all to hell in the barber chair.After watching the Kenedy Nixon debates I fell head over heals in favor of what I saw. Jack and Jackie were like royalty.As a nation we needed that after all the war years. It was hope for the people. And I cast my first and last vote proudly.History says that the Kennedys bought the Mafia's support in Chicago therefore the election?I have my doubts the Tricky Dick was just laying around. I am sure his people swayed votes anywhere they could.I think the reason the election was so close was the Nixon was stealing votes too. otherwise he did not stand a chance with the voting Americen.Actually I think Nixon was into things so deep as VP that he could not defend himself when Kenedy found his week spot..Cuba.I'm not sure where you are going with this. I am not sure about previous elections but all of them since have been stolen in some way.The last election is a great example of the Chicago machine steeling an election.The office of president does not at all follow the Cnonstitution on its powers.To be president you have to jump the rope for the powers that be.I think Kennedy decided to go around them just as Lincoln was said to have done with the same results.I have not read the book yet. I am a slow reader and swamped here in books you guys suggest. I will find a copy of this book also.I am reading at this time;Files on JFKCrossfireFirst Hand KnowledgeBetrayedThe Texas connection and more commingOn another note: When Ike and Nixon first ran for office I was a Boy Scout. They had all of the Scouts out going door to door handing out Buttons the said "I LIKE IKE" and when someone came to the door we handed them a button and said "I LIKE IKE"I will never forget that. I wonder who had the clout to get that job done? I understand it was a nationwide effort.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Nixon and both of the Dulles had their hands dirty when it came to aiding Nazis:http://emperors-clothes.com/articles/randy/swas4a.htm
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Congratulations Bruce you just figured out that we live in a rigged nation where elections have been rigged for years! You say Kennedy stole the election in 1960, ok lets look at the rest since then! Johnson was only president because they killed Kennedy, Nixon was only eleted president because they killed Bobbi, killed King, shot Wallace, and set up Teddy at Chapaquita. Ford was only President because he was chosen by Nixon the crook. Carter was chosen by Rockefellar because they knew no republican could win after Watergate. Reagan won because they politically assaignated Carter by raising intrest rates to the teens. Bush SR. was elected because they ran obvious losers against him. Clinton only won because he promised to carry out the banking elites agenda, plus he is one of the Rockefellar's sons! Bush Jr. won because both the 2000 and 2004 elections were rigged! Obama is a self made Puppet of the Rothchilds that looks good and is complete opposite of Bush Jr. He is also the most inexperience presidents of all time, with a blank resume of zero accomplishments. They wanted Obama to win because he is the direct opposite of Bush and to many truths were coming out on the Bush's, so they hand pick this guy to keep the liberal media from checking into why Bush was doing what he was doing! Obama is just carry on where Bush left off, more war, more debt and our freedoms and liberty's gone forever. No matter what deal Joe cut to get John President doesn't matter because elections have been rigged for years if not centurys. WHAT MATTERS IS THE RESULTS, AND WHAT KIND OF PRESIDENT WAS KENNEDY? HE WAS THE LAST PRESIDENT WE HAD THAT FOUGHT FOR OUR FREEDOMS DAILY AND OUR COUNTRYS SOVEREIGNTY! HE WAS A TRUE FREEDOM FIGHTER! Now why was he killed? Who done it and who has the power to clean it up? Giancana could of had him killed but didn't have the power to cover it up, obviously because he got killed when the HSCA called him to testify!I guess whatever deal Joe Kennedy cut with the mob he forgot to tell his sons because they wasted no time in going after them and Hoover who said there was no such thing as a Mafia!I guess my question to you is, what's your point in stating Kennedy stole the election in 1960? Are you saying it's ok to kill a President if he stole an election?